Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
    Correct, however.......

Why is it not within the law? The wording or the contrasting background?

Nothing will stop an officer from makig a decision on scene and acting or not. If an officer issues a citation or makes an arrest then a person can contest it in court to see if a trial judge agrees with an opinion on the validity of the sign. Then it can move on a appeals courts to see if they agree or disagree with the trial court.
    I wouldn't try my luck, but if I had unlimited time and money, I think you could beat anything that resulted. That sign has multiple issues. No Spanish, possibly the contrasting colors

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
      Go challenge it and get back to us with your findings.
      Pay my bills and I will. But I only accept cash up front! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Txsurveyor2014 View Post
        Pay my bills and I will.
        Deal

Side note: is it against the law to shoot bill/debt collectors for being so persistence and rude?

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
          Deal

Side note: is it against the law to shoot bill/debt collectors for being so persistence and rude?

Comment

Originally posted by Txsurveyor2014 View Post
            I wouldn't try my luck, but if I had unlimited time and money, I think you could beat anything that resulted. That sign has multiple issues. No Spanish, possibly the contrasting colors

Spanish version is on the Left side of the entrance. Im pretty sure White is considered contrasting on clear glass.

Comment

concealed. like the idea I may not get popped for bending over a partly showing, however the idea of open carry in the general public doesn't make sense to me. To me open carry with your personal defense weapon weakens your ability to protect yourself in public.

Comment

My son committed open carry in starbucks and target..his future wife was with him and was apprehensive about it but then realized it was no big deal ..when I get time I will try it for myself...with some personal theme music from a spaghetti western movie

Comment

Originally posted by 10132297 View Post
                  My son committed open carry in starbucks and target..his future wife was with him and was apprehensive about it but then realized it was no big deal ..when I get time I will try it for myself...with some personal theme music from a spaghetti western movie
                  I "might" know what music you "might" be referring to...

Think I'm gonna load that on my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by OUTDOORSMANEVERETT View Post
                    concealed. like the idea I may not get popped for bending over a partly showing, however the idea of open carry in the general public doesn't make sense to me. To me open carry with your personal defense weapon weakens your ability to protect yourself in public.
                    Careful, now! Some north Texas dude doesn't like opinions like this.

Comment

At least you guys can own pistols freely in the states! I've never even seen one they're so rare here.

Comment

Not interested in showing, unless I walk right off the lease.

Comment

Saw one OC at home depot today. It just looks so corny..... [emoji14]

Comment

Originally posted by adriang15 View Post
                            I will not openly carry either. Lots of people have asked me, and I am just happy to not have to worry about printing or it showing. It will make it more comfortable to carry. No sense in drawing more attention to yourself.
                            Agree, No I will not open carry in a public area. But now i dont have to worry about showing. May not conceal as well, and will definitely buy an OWB, but still un-tucked shirt to somewhat conceal. Dont want to be the first target.

Comment

Working...
                            X