No announcement yet.

Open Carry - will you show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All depends on the situation. To and from the lease, ill OC. Hot day and a quick trip to walmart, OC. A nice dinner and a movie, shopping, etc with the wife, CC. Most of the time, it'll be in an OWB holster with my shirt tail over it. Whatever shows, shows.

I cant believe the folks who still think accidental exposure or even "printing" is illegal! Especially CHL (LTC) holders!

Also, as many have stated, why would some of the things posted here happen in texas and not in the other 45 states with OC already? Being targeted first, having your gun grabbed, etc, etc, etc!

The only valid argument ive ever seen for CC being better than OC is the element of suprise. In most situations, that is a major plus, but due to comfort, id rather OC than not carry at all! Other than that, every argument ive seen is just chicken little fodder with no backing by facts.

Im just glad that in Texas, we finally have the choice!!!

Comment

Other than my .357 S&W....all of my holsters are IWB. They are all comfortable and are broke in. They don't snag or hang on anything either. I don't have a reason to OC.

Comment

Concealed.Bad guy comes in and starts shooting a group of people he would probably shoot the ones he could see were obviously armed first.

Comment

Originally posted by DOUBLE.A View Post
          Whatever my shirt will cover, the rest they will just have to deal with.
          This.

Comment

OK has been open carry for over a year. Every once in a while I will see one person at academy but very seldom. Just not real popular in town

Comment

Originally posted by limbbender View Post
              Concealed.Bad guy comes in and starts shooting a group of people he would probably shoot the ones he could see were obviously armed first.
              Is that because the bad guy is rational and thinking logically during his shooting spree, or just because he is a tactical expert?

I say the above in jest since this is simply not going to happen. Not saying there isn't some possibility (i.e., asteroid destroying all of man-kind), but beyond extremely remote is the likely probability. Bad guys are the absolute worst at assessing threats and the environment in which they commit their crimes.

Comment

Question for information purposes only:

Can u open carry more than 1 gun at a time?

Comment

Think I will stay concealed.

Comment

Open carry
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	colt-buntline-saa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	24423464

Comment

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post

Nothing in the law about multiple weapons. A properly licensed person should be fine as long as both meet the holster requirements. You thinking about two pearl handled 45's?
                      Last edited by STGS; 12-31-2015, 11:07 AM.

Comment

You can, but you have to have spaghetti western theme music playing in the background

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                          You can, but you have to have spaghetti western theme music playing in the background

Tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                            That's my ringtone! True story.

Comment

CHL didn't limit the amount of weapons you could conceal. Good question.

Comment

I saw this recently:

I was thinking GANGSTA style too:

You beat me to the music!

Comment

Working...
                                X