Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by okiepighunter View Post
    picked my oss helix up last week 5 mon 1 week from check being cashed not hateful.....i quess
    30 cal or 223? How do you like it?

Comment

I’m at 5 months on the 25th.

Comment

I was just under 10 months on my last shhh device.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Comment

Form 4 Wait

Mine took 10 months but that was 4 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

F4 for suppressor on a 3 RP trust filed in September. Approved late February. Took 3 weeks from approval until dealer received the paperwork.

Waiting on another one filed a few weeks after that one. It’s my brothers so I haven’t checked. Same trust.

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyJoe View Post
              Wait times still running 5-6 month? Asking for a friend. He bought his early November and is getting anxious
              still all over the place. Last one that rolled through here was cashed on 10/26. But have one still waiting from August.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Check cashed 29 Sept and approved 30 March on a single shot trust through silencershop. 182 Days on a Silencerco Hybrid 46
                Last edited by bloodtrail18; 04-26-2021, 01:29 PM.

Comment

I went in on Friday to order some more cans. As I was doing my paperwork a gentleman came in to pick one up and he said it was right at 6 months to get his. I did not ask him if he did it through a trust or not.

Comment

I'm right at one year still waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by coop2564 View Post
                      I'm right at one year still waiting.
                      have you called to check status to confirm it was not approved and stamp lost in mail?

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                        have you called to check status to confirm it was not approved and stamp lost in mail?

Is there a ATF number or web site I could call? I asked dealer they said 8m to 1 year is still the going rate. Wasn't very helpful.

Comment

Is there a ATF number or web site I could call? I asked dealer they said 8m to 1 year is still the going rate. Wasn't very helpful.
                          Buying a gun silencer is easy with Silencer Shop. Choose from our wide selection of handgun and firearms silencers.

Comment

Call the number above. You will either get something similar to not received, received, or approved. Other then that they won’t tell you anything but you will know at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

(304) 616-4500

Ask to check the status of a form 4.

You will need the serial number, dealer name, and your name or trust name. They will respond with "pending", "approved on x date", or "denied on x date". That is really all the information they will give you. If it was approved more than 60 days ago, you can assume it was lost in mail and the dealer can request a certified copy.

Comment

wait times are increasing. currently 8+ months.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X