No announcement yet.

Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine was cashed January 7th. Is it to soon to start calling? Lol. This waiting game sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      I can bring my wife, my brother, and myself. All to a local store by us and get prints and photos knocked out instead of going to Walgreens or where ever. And not messing with finger print cards. It’s sold a metric ton of NFA stuff for SS setting them up in small volume dealers shops.

I just use Capitol Armory. Get em all done once. They have them. I pick up the phone or buy online. Sign stuff via DocuSign or in person and boom. Off to the great wait again LOL.

I dislike that the kiosks cost sales to small stores without them. But have boosted sales for those with them. Although they get a smaller cut on each deal. Genius marketing by silencer shop.
      plenty of non kiosk SS dealers can do the exact same thing. Many roll ink prints and take your photo in house and accomplish the exact same thing as a kiosk location. my point was that many non kiosk locations are really no different than ones with a kiosk. Except that the kiosk ones prices may be higher because they have to recoup the cost of that $5k+ kiosk.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
        plenty of non kiosk SS dealers can do the exact same thing. Many roll ink prints and take your photo in house and accomplish the exact same thing as a kiosk location. my point was that many non kiosk locations are really no different than ones with a kiosk. Except that the kiosk ones prices may be higher because they have to recoup the cost of that $5k+ kiosk.

Like I said it’s excellent marketing. I’ve been buying NFA stuff for years. I miss the days where a trust didn’t require prints and photos.

Those smaller dealers need to advertise a bit better that they’ll do in house, on the spot photos and prints. I haven’t seen a single one mention it. I doubt I’ll buy many more if any NFA items. Between my brother and I we have probably bought 25 NFA items. As time has went on it gets longer and longer. We have got machine guns approved faster than suppressors. In no world should that make sense haha

Comment

Originally posted by RedRocker View Post
          Bought 7/1/20, check cashed 7/20, nothing yet.
          Got the call Friday 1/22/21 to pick up my stamp, never got the word it was approved 12/9/20.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post

I need to come holler at you pretty soon. Want to get a rimfire can and something for a .45

Comment

Now Im waiting for my form 1 approval for 22 can

Comment

My wife and I already have a living trust, done years ago. Is this sufficient or is a “gun trust” something different?

Comment

Originally posted by Hillwhacker View Post
                  My wife and I already have a living trust, done years ago. Is this sufficient or is a “gun trust” something different?
                  They couldn't be more different.

Comment

On my way to Capitol Armory to pick up my Thunderbeast Dominus. Form 4 mailed 08/04/20 individual trust. I’ll update once I see the stamp and see when it was approved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stamp says it was approved Jan 24th. Can’t complain about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

last can i got, and it was years ago , they never sent me my stamp ... just a pdf .. cheap *******s.

Comment

picked my oss helix up last week 5 mon 1 week from check being cashed not hateful.....i quess

Comment

Wait times still running 5-6 month? Asking for a friend. He bought his early November and is getting anxious

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyJoe View Post
                              Wait times still running 5-6 month? Asking for a friend. He bought his early November and is getting anxious
                              Curious as well. Have not heard.

2 buddies ordered one in last 3-4 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyJoe View Post

Looks like 130-160 days for a trust...so, yes!!

Comment

Working...
                                X