No announcement yet.

Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, a dealer i know submitted 1 last week and had approval in 2 days. Called him a liar until he showed me the dates.

Comment

Got the notification that I had one come back. It was an SBR and was on a trust. Eform was certified on 10/11/2023, so it took 166 days from certification. Silencer shop and other have said that batch approvals will be the new norm, but I have a suppressor that was submitted a few weeks ago that did not get approval with the SBR. Fingers crossed that it comes through in the next few days.

Comment

Originally posted by CWendling View Post
        Yeah, a dealer i know submitted 1 last week and had approval in 2 days. Called him a liar until he showed me the dates.
        There are a lot of people getting 48 hour approvals now. Reports are still all over the place from 48 hours to 3 weeks to "I've been waiting for a year".

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
          Still ******** waiting!!!! Since 1/30/23!! What in the **** is going on?
          How did you file? Have you tried calling the ATF? Sometimes the emails don't make it to the individual and the dealer forgets to contact. I had one go for a year once. I called the ATF and they said "That was approved 4 months ago". I called the dealer and they were like "Oh. Yup, Sure was. Come get it".

Comment

Just put another one in the waiting list. We shall see how long it takes.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
              Just put another one in the waiting list. We shall see how long it takes.
              Did you do yours as an Individual or a trust?

Comment

Just put my 1st one on the wait list. 2nd one should be right behind it probably Thursday. I submitted both as individual.

Comment

Certified 1 on Sunday Single Shot Trust… did it to just test the waters… on Standby

Comment

How did you file? Have you tried calling the ATF? Sometimes the emails don't make it to the individual and the dealer forgets to contact. I had one go for a year once. I called the ATF and they said "That was approved 4 months ago". I called the dealer and they were like "Oh. Yup, Sure was. Come get it".
                    Trust, the gun shop I do all my business with checked on it for me. That’s all I know

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post

Did you do yours as an Individual or a trust?

Trust. My last one was 52 days.

Comment

Trust. My last one was 52 days.
                        Thats supposed to be the caveat. Individual form 4s are coming back in days while trusts are still taking time. Even though its still faster than ever. All mine are on a trust and have taken from 8-14 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

Thats supposed to be the caveat. Individual form 4s are coming back in days while trusts are still taking time. Even though its still faster than ever. All mine are on a trust and have taken from 8-14 months.
                          Yeah. I'm not really expecting it to be very quick.

Comment

It doesn’t matter as nearly everything is out of stock.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                              It doesn’t matter as nearly everything is out of stock.
                              LOL truth. Everyone is buying like mad hoping for a quick approval.

Comment

I decided to grab a 9mm can and see what my wait time ends up being. Got it through capital armory. Uploaded my ETF fingerprints, now waiting on them to get the form 4 put together so we can get it submitted and start the clock.

I’ve only got two cans so far. My 30cal took 5 months back in 2017, 22cal took 9 months in 2018. Let’s see what this one does, hoping for a week or less!

Comment

Working...
                                X