No announcement yet.

Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I submitted Oct. 6 2023 and approved March 6 2024. This is my second can that took right around 5 months.
    Last edited by piercebronkite; 03-07-2024, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Fb group posted one was approved in 11 days

Comment

What wait time can I expect when my status is in a delayed ntn? I can’t find anything on this or get any answer when calling in to check status. Eform 4 was received by them on 4/3/23. Thanks

Comment

Dealer told me the ATF was farming out the trusts to other branches and were concentrating on the individuals instead. I have no idea if that is true. Here is the current wait times according to the ATF.

As of May 1, 2024 Statistical information on average processing times of applications that are filled out correctly and completely.
          Last edited by Radar; 03-08-2024, 06:07 AM.

Comment

No reasoning behind the wait times. I just got one approved in 8 days......

Comment

Received my 1st of three yesterday. Ordered/completed on 18 Sept 2023. Dealer stated that the other two could be approved this week or next year!!! There is no rhyme or reason to their madness. The RAD9 that I received sure is FUN!!

Comment

Guess its time to submit for another. Maybe a rimfire can this time

Comment

Originally posted by REDGUN View Post
                  No reasoning behind the wait times. I just got one approved in 8 days......
                  My 2nd one got approved in 5 day, including Sat/Sun!!!!

Comment

Approved for Forum of 3 last night. Picking it up in about an hour!!

Comment

Got approved today, took 4 months for one and 3 days for the other.
                      Last edited by Radar; 03-19-2024, 03:43 PM.

Comment

2 cans out of Jail 156 days….. individual Trust

Comment

So, it appears that the wait time is getting better. I still need to get one for my (bigger) rifles!!

Comment

Got approved today for 2 cans….submitted yesterday approved today!!! 1 day wait!! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2062.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	26749649

Comment

Still ******** waiting!!!! Since 1/30/23!! What in the **** is going on?

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                                Still ******** waiting!!!! Since 1/30/23!! What in the **** is going on?
                                I would be going Nuts if it took this long… had 2 at 9mons…then last 2 at 5mons….

Comment

Working...
                                X