No announcement yet.

Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completely forgot about cans I had on order.

Dead air Batch Submitted Jan 30th. Currently at 225 days
    KGM Batch Submitted April 10th. Currently 151 Days

Comment

One submitted 1/30 and another on 7/23, still waiting

Comment

Form 4 submitted 2/5 and still waiting. 220 days
        Form 1 for SBR build submitted 6/2 and still waiting. Expected to have this approved by now. 104 days

Comment

Had one submitted on 1/6 and got it out on 8/23. Still waiting on the other one submitted a couple days later.

Comment

Just got an approval for one submitted 2/7/2023. Honestly a little annoyed with myself. I've been thinking about going ahead and buying another in hopes of getting one of these batch approvals that have been going around. Pondered too long.

Comment

Got the email today! 248 days. Banish 30

Comment

242 days- e-file trust

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                  Completely forgot about cans I had on order.

Dead air Batch Submitted Jan 30th. Currently at 225 days
                  KGM Batch Submitted April 10th. Currently 151 Days
                  October 1st
                  Dead air Batch Submitted Jan 30th. Currently at 244 days
                  KGM Batch Submitted April 10th. Currently 170 Days​

Officially will be impatient starting this week for the dead air batch after seeing some of yalls recent approvals lol

Comment

Got my KGM approved from April 12th today! Picking it up at lunch! Now on to the rifle shopping!

Comment

I've waited anywhere from 8 to 16 months for suppressors I've purchased over the last couple of years.

Comment

Does it affect anything if you are purchasing multiple at one time?? I completed all 5 of the E-File apps last week.

Comment

October 1st
                          Dead air Batch Submitted Jan 30th. Currently at 244 days
                          KGM Batch Submitted April 10th. Currently 170 Days​

Officially will be impatient starting this week for the dead air batch after seeing some of yalls recent approvals lol
                          October 16th.........
                          Dead air Batch Submitted Jan 30th. Currently at 259 days
                          KGM Batch Submitted April 10th. Currently 185 Days​

I am starting to get impatient.... Which I 100% understand is not a good virtue to have with the Form1 or 4 game lol

Spent over 20 mins, two times, last week on the hold line with the Paw Patrol Assassins and no one ever picked up.... ​

Comment

October 16th.........
                            Dead air Batch Submitted Jan 30th. Currently at 259 days
                            KGM Batch Submitted April 10th. Currently 185 Days​

I am starting to get impatient.... Which I 100% understand is not a good virtue to have with the Form1 or 4 game lol

Spent over 20 mins, two times, last week on the hold line with the Paw Patrol Assassins and no one ever picked up.... ​
                            October 19th.........
                            Dead air Batch Submitted Jan 30th. Currently at 262 days and finally --> APPROVED TODAY
                            KGM Batch Submitted April 10th. Currently 188 Days​ --> Still pending and no luck with a "batch approval"

Comment

October 19th.........
                              Dead air Batch Submitted Jan 30th. Currently at 262 days and finally --> APPROVED TODAY
                              KGM Batch Submitted April 10th. Currently 188 Days​ --> Still pending and no luck with a "batch approval"
                              October 31st Update
                              Dead air Batch Submitted Jan 30th. Final wait was 262 Days--> APPROVED 10/19
                              KGM Batch Submitted April 10th. Final wait was 200 Days​ --> APPROVED TODAY 10/31

Comment

I’m still waiting, submitted 1/30

Comment

Working...
                                X