No announcement yet.

Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Certified on 5/7/22. Just got approval email. 269 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Certified on 5/17/22 still waiting, hopefully only another 10 days

Comment

Certified on 4/28/2022 and got the approval email on 1/21/2023 and call from the range 3 days later. Picked it up last week. So just about 9 months.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
          Ready to certify means they have prepped your Form 4 for submission in the eforms site. Wait for dealer to contact you to do certification process.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
          I got the email saying ready to certify then 2 days later got another email saying it’s submitted, I didn’t do anything

Comment

Well I'm at 240 days today. With what seems to be pretty common on this thread for E-forms I could be about a month out or so.

Comment

No one got the email last 7 days ? I watch this closely hoping to see wait times improve

Comment

261 days today so maybe soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

222 days here. I remember the ATF website saying average of about 100 days when I first filed. I figure I got a couple more months by the way things are going if it's not pushed back more by then.

Comment

247 days. I'm hoping I have about a month left is all.

Comment

Originally posted by texsdr View Post
                      Form 4 E-File trust April 27th 2022................... Still waiting.
                      Got the email 2-8-23.

Comment

Mine was approved on Monday. 270 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

263 days

Comment

Originally posted by Feathershredder View Post
                            263 days
                            Currently at 180 days or thereabouts. First eFile was 150.

Comment

Last one submitted 5/22/22, just approved 2/7/23.

Comment

Silencer central put out an update stating that the ATF’s budget was increased, and will be hiring more employees. Looking at the ATF’s published info, looks like their budget will be increasing this year by 178 million. Most of that is comprised of raises and adding positions across the departments.
                                There will be an additional 366 positions added/filled this year, which hopefully means an increase to the NFA division’s staff.
                                Makes me sick to see anyone at the ATF receive a raise, but hopefully processing times improve very soon.

Day 181 for me.
                                Last edited by TexasArchery_27; 02-10-2023, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X