Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Night Vision hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Officially in the cool kids club. Now just that pesky wait for the suppressor.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
      Interesting. At the moment I dont have a need for audio ( though who knows when that will change ). I do want something that will last, I dont like buying stuff repeatedly. It looks like the screen is the same size as the one on my miketnv so there is no benefit there.
      I had to have audio because I like to hear the shot, impact, and squeals

Comment

So whats the best way to sight these scopes in?

Comment

Originally posted by rebelmdb69 View Post
          So whats the best way to sight these scopes in?
          I use black rectangles on white pieces of paper... Shoot for the corners the contrast is easy to see. It's posted on this thread somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post

Here's what I use with mine. Just print two large rectangles per paper. Aim for the corners.
            Here ya go

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
              Here ya go

Yup! I used this method after Coach posted it and it worked way better than anything else I tried.

Comment

It's a bit heavy all the way in front of my scope, but it works great magafied up to 3x.

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
                  It's a bit heavy all the way in front of my scope, but it works great magafied up to 3x.

Nice. Is that an actual clip on unit? If not you'll probably have a pretty big shift in POI. Is that tube based or digital?

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
                    Nice. Is that an actual clip on unit? If not you'll probably have a pretty big shift in POI. Is that tube based or digital?
                    Clip on m703e. It's all good!

Comment

Clip on m703e. It's all good!

Nice! I want to get a clip on..looking forward to your reports!

Comment

Nice! I want to get a clip on..looking forward to your reports!
                        I took it out Sunday night when I had three creeks close to me that were way out. The hogs are usually easy pickin like that but I didn't see any for some reason. They may have all drown

Comment

I took it out Sunday night when I had three creeks close to me that were way out. The hogs are usually easy pickin like that but I didn't see any for some reason. They may have all drown

Ha. Mother Nature may be getting revenge on them.

Comment

Ha. Mother Nature may be getting revenge on them.
                            That's about my luck for sure.

Comment

Where is everyone? No posts in a week? Anybody been killing any pigs? Im hoping to get the miketnv back at em this coming weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                                Where is everyone? No posts in a week? Anybody been killing any pigs? Im hoping to get the miketnv back at em this coming weekend.
                                With all the fireworks out here where I'm at I'm sure the pigs are taking cover just like my dogs. I haven't seen any in two weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X