Night Vision hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
    In the dark and up close with a pistol always gets the blood pumping . Congrats!

Yes sir it does!
    Here's the rest of the pigs we got
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425791722.739572.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	342.2 KB
ID:	24368016

Comment

Dear lord they grow em big out there.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
        Dear lord they grow em big out there.

Yeah some of our stuff has the Wagner on two sides so our wheat pulls lots of pigs from there.

Comment

Question for the Photon owners. Are you using the one piece mount or two piece? I just got a Photon XT and one piece mount and unless I am doing something wrong the offset make the eye piece to far away. How do you have your Photon mounted?

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
            Yeah some of our stuff has the Wagner on two sides so our wheat pulls lots of pigs from there.
            Should pull some **** big deer as well then!

Comment

Originally posted by Alley Dog View Post
              Question for the Photon owners. Are you using the one piece mount or two piece? I just got a Photon XT and one piece mount and unless I am doing something wrong the offset make the eye piece to far away. How do you have your Photon mounted?

What mount do you have? Try using it backwards

Comment

I did try that. Was able to reach eye piece but the sight hit the mount up front.

Comment

I have the sight mark one piece.

Comment

Night Vision hunting Thread

LaRue QD SPR, the only QD I trust.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      Should pull some **** big deer as well then!

We've already been finding some good sheds!

Comment

I have the Burris pepr QD and it works fine for me.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425910319.855141.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	339.5 KB
ID:	24368223

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
                          I have the Burris pepr QD and it works fine for me.
                          [ATTACH]699004[/ATTACH]
                          Did you take the rubber eye piece off and if so how do like that?

Comment

Did you take the rubber eye piece off and if so how do like that?

Yes I keep it off at night generally. It's a must to have it on during the day though. It's just faster for me to get on target at night with it off.

Comment

Pig down. Sister dropped her where she stood! Shot her right behind the ear. Her first pig, proud big brother tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by PharmerJon View Post
                                For you fellow Photon users...

This link is to some info on PredatorMasters

Apparently you can increase the quality of the image by drilling out the center of a Butler Creek cap 7/8". I'm going to try it this weekend.

http://www.predatormastersforums.com...38#Post2804438
                                I tried this the other day...

Maybe my hole is a little off center and/or maybe the bright moon messed with me but I didn't think this mod helped much.
                                I might try messing with the placement of my IR light as the only thing i noticed about my sight picture was that it was darker with the BC cap closed (still had the 7/8" hole) vs. having the cap opened all the way.
                                Also, I didn't get any live targets coming to the call to actually test it on!

Comment

Working...
                                X