• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my scanner rigged up.
    Photon 750 recon
    Long range IR flash light
    Camera pistol grip
    Fatshark base goggles
    I will scan just like I'm using a lightforce when calling at night.
    All for around $800

Comment

^^That is a LEGIT homebuilt setup!

Comment

That's awesome Boh! I wondered what you doing with all that stuff you were buying!lol Cool setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
          That's awesome Boh! I wondered what you doing with all that stuff you were buying!lol Cool setup.
          Yea I'm sick in the head lmao

Comment

Here it is before I built pistol

Comment

That is a sweet set up. How much were those googles? I wonder if you could plug into a thermal unit with those...
              What is that you have on the strap? Battery?

Comment

The fat sharks will except video in, so I would say yes on the thermal!

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
                  That is a sweet set up. How much were those googles? I wonder if you could plug into a thermal unit with those...
                  What is that you have on the strap? Battery?
                  Yes they have a video in port and I have them powered by a 12v bat. Any 12v source will power them. I got the middle grade fatsharks for around $200. But they make way better ones with Hd. I tell you this the video in the goggles really make it easy rather than looking through the monocular. It also clears the image up really well.

Comment

I can easily spot rabbits in a pitch black field 250 yards and in.

Comment

Love the pic! You look like some sort of Storm Trooper from the future....well if Storm Troopers wear jogging pants.

That Pulsar monocular is awesome, glad it's working like you want!

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                        Yes they have a video in port and I have them powered by a 12v bat. Any 12v source will power them. I got the middle grade fatsharks for around $200. But they make way better ones with Hd. I tell you this the video in the goggles really make it easy rather than looking through the monocular. It also clears the image up really well.
                        I can easily spot rabbits in a pitch black field 250 yards and in.
                        Wow thats awesome. I need to get a set up like that for sure.

Comment

Here it is before I built pistol
                          You should mount that on a helmet somehow!!

On a better note, I should be owning another PVS-14 by this evening.
                          Last edited by lglidewell; 01-15-2015, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Dude that's awesome!

Comment

Heck yea! That's way better than looking through a monocular. Would be cool if you could switch between the monocular and photon easily for shooting with the fatsharks

Comment

Originally posted by LastHurrah View Post
                                Heck yea! That's way better than looking through a monocular. Would be cool if you could switch between the monocular and photon easily for shooting with the fatsharks

If he put an IR laser on his rifle, he wouldn't even need a photon for shooting. Could just scan with goggles and shoot!

Comment

Working...
                                X