No announcement yet.

Night Vision hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ptttttttaaaoooooo... That's the sound of everything after "baby cotton tail" going right over my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
      Ptttttttaaaoooooo... That's the sound of everything after "baby cotton tail" going right over my head.

Wait, what?

Comment

You miss a dog?

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
          Wait, what?
          Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
          You miss a dog?
          "going over my head" all that techinal mumbo jumbo he was putting together about the pair of scanning goggles I no comprende

Dorks

Comment

"going over my head" all that techinal mumbo jumbo he was putting together about the pair of scanning goggles I no comprende

Dorks

Weird. I did not see that post until just now. Yeah, discombobulated. If it works, though, more power to him.

Comment

Here is a video of some modifications I've made (some that I got from y'all, so thanks). And also a video of a wascally wabbit getting whomped.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBF_coc-P7o"]Photon XT Upgrades[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrsZZ17l7cQ"]Brer Rabbit[/ame]

Comment

Aight.. I saw a post from someone about recording and what not... Im not that tech savy but I have my moments can I record from the photon to my ipad or my samsung galaxy note 4? if so how.. what do I need? I'd record some stuff

Comment

Aight.. I saw a post from someone about recording and what not... Im not that tech savy but I have my moments can I record from the photon to my ipad or my samsung galaxy note 4? if so how.. what do I need? I'd record some stuff
                  UMV recorder.
                  We take the confusion out of night vision and thermal optics. We've helped thousands of customers find the optic that is right for their specific situation. At Outdoor Legacy we pride ourselves on offering honest, unbiased pre-purchase advice and customer service after the sale. Have questions? Call us (877)350-1818

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                    Weird. I did not see that post until just now. Yeah, discombobulated. If it works, though, more power to him.
                    Ok yeah I wrote that in the middle of the night lol. sleep posting. soon as I put everything together I'll post up a DIY.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                      200 something bucks... NOPE.... come on whip me up a cord that I can record with the Ipad I already have or my phone thats always in my pocket... come on.

Comment

Night Vision hunting Thread

200 something bucks... NOPE.... come on whip me up a cord that I can record with the Ipad I already have or my phone thats always in my pocket... come on.

...says the guy who writes $200 tax checks to Uncle Sam all day long. But that's none of my business!

The iPad does not have video inputs. I don't think the Galaxy does either, but I would love to be proven wrong because that would just be too darn convenient.

Comment

Maybe you could try usb to cinch.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                              Maybe you could try usb to cinch.

Go on...

Comment

It goes way beyond the cord to make it work on an IOS device. Unfortunately there is not a device for your apple products. If you want to do it cheaply you would have to do it on a windows laptop. Lots of cheap video capture devices for windows but all the ones made for Macbooks seem to be over $100.

Comment

Working...
                                X