· 20% Lighter Weight

Photon XT S

· Higher Magnification - 4.6x42

· Higher 640x480 resolution

· Longer Detection Range

· 33% Longer Battery Life

· Now Has 6 Reticles

· 30% Lighter Weight
      I wonder where the new updated price tag falls.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        I wonder where the new updated price tag falls.
        The MAP for the 4.6X will be 499.97 in line with what the 3.5x sells for now. MAP for the 6.5X will be 699.97. He also told me they will get their first batch between 1-6 months.

Comment

Well... i wish I would have known that before I bought mine and the doubler. ..

Anyway, got her sighted in today. Shot some black rectangles as my regular targets were too hard to see.

Ended up right here at 100 yards. Hoping to ear hole some pigs now.
          Last edited by Coach W; 08-19-2014, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Looking Good!

Comment

Hey guys I was going to come in and give the update on the new Photons tomorrow but it looks like Samson beat me to it.ha!

My wife and I were at the hospital for the last two days and she was delivering our baby boy! All is great with both of them and the only reason I'm up at 5 am and posting in this thread is because I just got done feeding him.

Samson's info is correct and for anyone who has recently purchased a Photon from me, please rest assured I did not know about the new Photons being released, other than the fact there would be 1 new model coming, I wasn't allowed mention it, it was originally suspected to be a 7x and my rep would give me no ETA or price. I got the info verbally yesterday and the email that Samson posted today. My rep and I actually had a steak dinner bet on whether any new models would be shipped before the SHOT Show in January. Looks like he will prob win that bet, but his ETA to me today is 60 days out and that's no guarantee, just a guess but it could be several months. Guess we will just wait and see. I have one TBH'er in line to buy a Photon who asked me to check with my rep last week and see if and when a new model would be released. My rep told me last week that it wouldn't be soon enough to worry about. He called and left a voicemail to apologized yesterday (while my wife was in labor.lol) and said he didn't know the new models were moving along so quickly.

So here is the TBH deal...

I've already got an order in for the new models and I've canceled all my orders for the current models. I will be accepting pre-orders with a deposit and offering a special deal to anyone who pre-orders. Feel free to PM me for details. Please forgive me if I don't reply super fast because we just got home from the hospital several hours ago with our new son and combined with our 4 yr old daughter, we've got our hands full getting adjusted.

Comment

Congrats on the family addition. Scopes are nice and I'm well pleased with what I've gotten. Need you to pm me some prices on the external ir you sell. Something that can be focused preferably. Thanks Jason

Comment

Jason, Congrats to you and your wife on the new baby boy !

Comment

I run a Pulsar N550. I love it.

Comment

Congratulations Jason!

Comment

Yup congrats man! Those lil ones are a handful!

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
                          Hey guys I was going to come in and give the update on the new Photons tomorrow but it looks like Samson beat me to it.ha!

My wife and I were at the hospital for the last two days and she was delivering our baby boy! All is great with both of them and the only reason I'm up at 5 am and posting in this thread is because I just got done feeding him.

Samson's info is correct and for anyone who has recently purchased a Photon from me, please rest assured I did not know about the new Photons being released, other than the fact there would be 1 new model coming, I wasn't allowed mention it, it was originally suspected to be a 7x and my rep would give me no ETA or price. I got the info verbally yesterday and the email that Samson posted today. My rep and I actually had a steak dinner bet on whether any new models would be shipped before the SHOT Show in January. Looks like he will prob win that bet, but his ETA to me today is 60 days out and that's no guarantee, just a guess but it could be several months. Guess we will just wait and see. I have one TBH'er in line to buy a Photon who asked me to check with my rep last week and see if and when a new model would be released. My rep told me last week that it wouldn't be soon enough to worry about. He called and left a voicemail to apologized yesterday (while my wife was in labor.lol) and said he didn't know the new models were moving along so quickly.

So here is the TBH deal...

I've already got an order in for the new models and I've canceled all my orders for the current models. I will be accepting pre-orders with a deposit and offering a special deal to anyone who pre-orders. Feel free to PM me for details. Please forgive me if I don't reply super fast because we just got home from the hospital several hours ago with our new son and combined with our 4 yr old daughter, we've got our hands full getting adjusted.
                          Sent you a PM. Thanks.

Comment

Here's some night vision for ya

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	24324966

Comment

lookin good

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                              Here's some night vision for ya

[ATTACH]645004[/ATTACH]

Comment

Hey guys sorry for the delay in replying to all the PM's. I promise I'll reply, just been busy around the house with the new kiddo. Will try to reply tonight. Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X