• Time
  • Show
Clear All

8" 300BLK SBR
    220 gr subs
    Silencerco saker
    Atn xsight 3-12

Comment

Yall are letting this thread die, we cant let that happen, can we?

A few pics of the final version.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447366779.329543.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	24415628

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447366809.394295.jpg
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	24415629

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447366891.356618.jpg
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	24415630

Consummatum est
      Attached Files

Comment

Mike that looks awesome brother! It sure has been cool watching your prototypes come along to be what they are now.
        And I've been slacking big time on the hog hunting..between school, weddings, and deer hunting I haven't had time to get out and shoot pigs. Luckily I got the buck I was after last weekend so now it's time to slay some hogs!

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
          Consummatum est
          Mike that looks fantastic. You know better than to say it's finished, though. You'll be tinkering with and improving that design forever!

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
            Mike that looks awesome brother! It sure has been cool watching your prototypes come along to be what they are now.
            And I've been slacking big time on the hog hunting..between school, weddings, and deer hunting I haven't had time to get out and shoot pigs. Luckily I got the buck I was after last weekend so now it's time to slay some hogs!

Pics of the buck!

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
              Pics of the buck!

I started a thread yesterday with it.

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
                Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                Mike that looks fantastic. You know better than to say it's finished, though. You'll be tinkering with and improving that design forever!
                Thanks guys. I hope its done, I think Ive had enough..... I have been slacking on the pig hunting too, been deer hunting too. In fact right now I am trying to get a doe for Layne. Lyndee shot one this morning with the crossbow. I'll be back on the pigs hard once January rolls around.

Comment

Night Vision hunting Thread

Bored tonight so I decided to tune my setup with the 66LR. What a light, wow! Screen shots with the ATN. I got the Obsidian app loaded but can't figure out how to record video on my phone. Will pull the card and upload video later. These are approx 40 yards. Will get longer range shots when I can.

No supplemental lighting.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447741474.213537.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	24416083

66LR on low

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447741513.065046.jpg
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	24416084

66LR on high zoomed out

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447741542.268430.jpg
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	24416085

And zoomed in

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447741562.854564.jpg
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	24416086

Comment

What's happened to this thread? Nobody getting out at night lately?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
                      I wish I had time to get out and I hope to get that time in a few weeks. Looks like more rain this weekend, I will try to get my oldest boy out sometime if we can work around all the rain.

Comment

Full moon this weekend, plan to make a few hunts. Will try to post some pics if we do any good. Been tinkering with my setups, think I'm solid now. Will see...

Comment

Night Vision hunting Thread

Love my 66 LR. This pig is at 110 yards. ATN x-sight 5x18. No ambient light.

Last edited by Skinny; 11-24-2015, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post

I've been laying off the pigs since it's deer season...and out of respect for some family members wanting to deer hunt I figure it's best not to booger up the place so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                              Love my 66 LR. This pig is at 110 yards. ATN x-sight 5x18. No ambient light.

what is the full name of your scope ? I am in the market and want to compare with others .

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                                Yall are letting this thread die, we cant let that happen, can we?

A few pics of the final version.

[ATTACH]755960[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]755961[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]755962[/ATTACH]

Consummatum est
                                Looking good Mike !

Comment

Working...
                                X