No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been eyeing this one for months and hit a solid online deal this week and pulled the trigger. Savage Model 11 Long Range Hunter in 6.5 Creedmoor

Comment

Whitworth 375 H&H Mark X imported by Interarms.

This rifle was made in the late 70's and while it shows some dings in the beautiful exhibition grade Turkish Cirsican walnut with Ebony forend, it's a really nice rifle.

Gonna thump some nilgai and hogs with it, might even shoot a few deer with it.

Looks a whole lot like this one. I'll have pictures later.

I did sight it in after I put a Leupold VX3 3x9 on top of it. The 250 grain Federal Trophy Bonded Bearclaw rounds have plenty of ooomph to them but the recoil is mild and it's very accurate. Just messing around I shot a tight 5 round group.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
        Whitworth 375 H&H Mark X imported by Interarms.

This rifle was made in the late 70's and while it shows some dings in the beautiful exhibition grade Turkish Cirsican walnut with Ebony forend, it's a really nice rifle.

Gonna thump some nilgai and hogs with it, might even shoot a few deer with it.

Looks a whole lot like this one. I'll have pictures later.

I did sight it in after I put a Leupold VX3 3x9 on top of it. The 250 grain Federal Trophy Bonded Bearclaw rounds have plenty of ooomph to them but the recoil is mild and it's very accurate. Just messing around I shot a tight 5 round group.
        Beautiful gun!!!

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
          Been looking at the APR's. First Custom Rifle? Just curious how well it shoots, and for the money seem like a good buy.

That group is shots 21-25 out of the barrel. Factory Hornady 140gr ELD match Ammo. I pulled the last shot closest to my hand.

This one is my 3rd rifle from APR. First on a stiller action. The other two are trued Remington actions- 308 win, and 260 rem. All three are good shooters, but the 6.5CM with the stiller action out shines both of them.

They are a great bunch of guys and make really nice rifles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Picked up a Tikka 7MM-08 today. Figured it would be a good gun for my nephew to shoot and I can shoot it at the range between shoot my .308

Comment

Can't be happier with this bad boy!! ZEV Customs Glock 17

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	24469781

Comment

Found a used Browning A Bolt in stainless with the BOSS system. Has a Nikon Monarch 3x9
                on it. Will be a good hand me down for one of the twins.

Comment

Walther P22
                  Matched it with a Silencerco Warlock 2

Light, compact, quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by JWalker08 View Post
                    Can't be happier with this bad boy!! ZEV Customs Glock 17

[ATTACH]822986[/ATTACH]

How much you want for it?

Comment

Taurus TCP .380
                      Cabela's has them on sale for $179.99 online, free ship to your store. Plus, I was approved for their Club Visa, and got another $25 off. Couldn't pass it up.

Comment

Picked up a sig p238 today for a pocket pistol / concealed carry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What gun did you buy today?

Been slacking for a long time on purchases but picked this one up yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That's a great revolver right there..nice pick-up!
                            Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Comment

One of my favorite pistols! My Dad had a Stainless 4" 357 that I thought I would either end up with or get the chance to buy but didn't work out that way

Comment

Very nice!!! I also picked up a 357 yesterday too.

627-5 Smith and Wesson.
                                8 shot 357, I've wanted this one for a long time.

Comment

Working...
                                X