No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not today but in last couple weeks picked up a glock 22 I just bought a 17 conversion barrel today for it.
    And a glock 19

Comment

Remington 700 Long Range 7mm mag.Installed a Timney trigger,skim bedded the action,and added a Swarovski Z5 5-25X52mm scope with the ballistic turret.Waiting on the new Hornady ELD-X 162 grain ammo to ship before I try it out.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
        I was given a S&W model 36, .38 special today by my mother in law. It was my wife's uncle who was a cop in McKinney. He passed away before my wife was born. Gun is in perfect shape, all bluing intact, very clean and not a bad mark on the gun! Anyone know how to find out when this gun was made?

I need to get some ammo and go shoot it, as well as a different holster. The holster it has is very nicely tooled. On the back it has his last name and what I assume was his badge number, "Rose #302" also has chief 1", but it's the 1.8in barrel in pretty certain. Can anyone recommend a good self defense round for the .38 special, and can this pistol shoot +p rounds? [ATTACH]781070[/ATTACH][ATTACH]781071[/ATTACH][ATTACH]781072[/ATTACH]
        That is some awesome family history. Very Beautiful.

Comment

Bought my wife a Smith and Wesson M&P 9 Shield. It's a good little shooter and should be perfect for her to carry however she chooses.

Comment

I was given a S&W model 36, .38 special today by my mother in law. It was my wife's uncle who was a cop in McKinney. He passed away before my wife was born. Gun is in perfect shape, all bluing intact, very clean and not a bad mark on the gun! Anyone know how to find out when this gun was made?

I need to get some ammo and go shoot it, as well as a different holster. The holster it has is very nicely tooled. On the back it has his last name and what I assume was his badge number, "Rose #302" also has chief 1", but it's the 1.8in barrel in pretty certain. Can anyone recommend a good self defense round for the .38 special, and can this pistol shoot +p rounds? [ATTACH]781070[/ATTACH][ATTACH]781071[/ATTACH][ATTACH]781072[/ATTACH]
            Do your research on that gun about the +P ammo. My guess would be no. Either way, if it were mine, I wouldnt shoot +P just because theres no need to take a chance. At any route, beautiful gun and holster. Thats something to hold onto and pass down there!

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
              Remington 700 Long Range 7mm mag.Installed a Timney trigger,skim bedded the action,and added a Swarovski Z5 5-25X52mm scope with the ballistic turret.Waiting on the new Hornady ELD-X 162 grain ammo to ship before I try it out.
              Nice! I love the 7mm for long range. Lots of folks look past it.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                Nice! I love the 7mm for long range. Lots of folks look past it.
                I was originally looking at senderos until I stumbled upon this gun.This one cost much less and I wanted a matte gun anyway.Ready to shoot it and see how it performs.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
                  Do your research on that gun about the +P ammo. My guess would be no. Either way, if it were mine, I wouldnt shoot +P just because theres no need to take a chance. At any route, beautiful gun and holster. Thats something to hold onto and pass down there!

Yes sir. I did some looking and it is not rated for +p. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                    I actually have that exact same rifle in my safe right now. Too bad it belongs to a friend. He left it with me to mount the scope, bed it into a laminate stock (he wants wood look), and install the Timney trigger. I've done everything except the shock, which is on backorder. Very nice rifle, I'm tempted to buy some bullets and take it to the range to break in his barrel for him.

Comment

To find out the manufacture date you can either pay S&W for a certificate or join the smith and wesson forum and ask the guys there. They are always glad to help for free.

Comment

Twins..22Mag and 22 LR/L/S..both the frontier models with Octagon barrels

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2016-03-19-16-20-40.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	24436531
                          All i had is fairly large handguns and usually carry 1911's. I decided I wanted something small for when i'm wearing shorts or something where it's harder to conceal. I picked up this little Sig P238 this morning. My wife has had 380's but i've never had one until now.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                            [ATTACH]781710[/ATTACH]
                            All i had is fairly large handguns and usually carry 1911's. I decided I wanted something small for when i'm wearing shorts or something where it's harder to conceal. I picked up this little Sig P238 this morning. My wife has had 380's but i've never had one until now.
                            You'll love it, they are awesome guns. My wife has one and I want one myself.

Comment

Originally posted by txfireguy2003 View Post
                              I actually have that exact same rifle in my safe right now. Too bad it belongs to a friend. He left it with me to mount the scope, bed it into a laminate stock (he wants wood look), and install the Timney trigger. I've done everything except the shock, which is on backorder. Very nice rifle, I'm tempted to buy some bullets and take it to the range to break in his barrel for him.
                              Ordered the Hornady ELD-X 162 grain last night so I hope to shoot it soon.

Comment

500 S&W and a Spike's stripped lower
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X