No announcement yet.

What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just picked up a NIB Springfield loaded for a steal. Will be heading to the custom shop soon.

Comment

Just got a Savage FV-SR 22. Going to be a suppressor host.

Comment

Just picked up a Winchester model 190 for $100

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
          Just picked up a Winchester model 190 for $100
          Awesome. Was this the one on Texas Gun Trader near Killeen?

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
            Awesome. Was this the one on Texas Gun Trader near Killeen?

No sir. In San Antonio

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
              No sir. In San Antonio
              Cool. I like those guns.

Comment

Did a little horse trading. Ended up with a Savage 30/06 (for now, new barrel coming soon) and a Winchester m70 in 300WSM. Thinking about having it rebarreled as well.

Comment

Originally posted by txfireguy2003 View Post
                  Did a little horse trading. Ended up with a Savage 30/06 (for now, new barrel coming soon) and a Winchester m70 in 300WSM. Thinking about having it rebarreled as well.

Thats awesome! If you decide to part with the M70, let me know. I love me some 300 WSM!

Comment

I might sell you the barrel....but the action is most likely staying with me. I'm thinking about having it built into a custom "target/tactical" long range 7mmWSM if I can find a good detachable magazine system that works with it.

Comment

Originally posted by txfireguy2003 View Post
                      I might sell you the barrel....but the action is most likely staying with me. I'm thinking about having it built into a custom "target/tactical" long range 7mmWSM if I can find a good detachable magazine system that works with it.

No worries. That should make a sweet LR rifle!

Comment

I picked up a Sig Sauer P238 Tuxedo yesterday for my wife. She has been wanting a P238 for about 2 years now but didn't know which model to choose. We saw the Tuxedo model at Academy on Saturday and that was all my wife could talk about for the next 2 days. So, I went and picked it up. I'll give it to her for her birthday in November.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                          I picked up a Sig Sauer P238 Tuxedo yesterday for my wife. She has been wanting a P238 for about 2 years now but didn't know which model to choose. We saw the Tuxedo model at Academy on Saturday and that was all my wife could talk about for the next 2 days. So, I went and picked it up. I'll give it to her for her birthday in November.

Just don't tell her that you kept it for 7 months before giving it to her!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowyer View Post

No kidding!!

Comment

S&W Bodyguard 380 with crimson trace laser. Installed a Galloway Precision trigger and spring kit. Much better pull and crisp break!

LWR2

Comment

Originally posted by Bowyer View Post
                                You could give it to her early and get her matching ear rings for her birthday.

Comment

Working...
                                X