What gun did you buy today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orlybow View Post
    Here is an ear-hole shot on a 90 pound hog @ 80 yds using 20gr federal ballistic tips out of my savage .17hmr. Went down in its tracks but, had to use a finishing shot after walking up to it...[emoji106]
    I'm impressed. I feel a lot better about using on larger varmints now. Thanks.

Comment

Can't post the pics, but I picked up a glock 40 gen 4 in 10mm. Been wanting this one for awhile.

Comment

Just brought this one home! Remington 700 Long Range in .30-06 topped with a Leupold VX-6 2-12x42
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
          Just brought this one home! Remington 700 Long Range in .30-06 topped with a Leupold VX-6 2-12x42

Good lookin rig, let us know what you think about that scope, looking at one for my 6.8

Comment

Originally posted by Avezorak View Post
            Good lookin rig, let us know what you think about that scope, looking at one for my 6.8
            Thanks a lot! I can give you a scope review right now because I took it off the rifle that I sold about a month back. I'm not a scope guru by any means, but I think the clarity is top notch.

I killed two animals with that scope. One javelina at 260 yards and it was really detailed at 12 power out at that range. I also shot a coyote at night with it while a green light was shining and it gathered light real well. That shot was probably about 75 yards.

The fire dot in the center of the reticle is a cool feature, but I only like it on low intensity. I feel like it starts to get a glare when turned up too bright and kind of takes away from what you are trying to look at. Not much of a review, I know, but I hope it helps at least a little!

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
              Thanks a lot! I can give you a scope review right now because I took it off the rifle that I sold about a month back. I'm not a scope guru by any means, but I think the clarity is top notch.

I killed two animals with that scope. One javelina at 260 yards and it was really detailed at 12 power out at that range. I also shot a coyote at night with it while a green light was shining and it gathered light real well. That shot was probably about 75 yards.

The fire dot in the center of the reticle is a cool feature, but I only like it on low intensity. I feel like it starts to get a glare when turned up too bright and kind of takes away from what you are trying to look at. Not much of a review, I know, but I hope it helps at least a little!

Heck yeah. Every opinion helps. I love the Firedot in the VXR and like the idea of having better glass. Thanks for the response!

Comment

Picked up a Colt 1911 with a Caspian reciever and 4 mags (one is questionable), Hogue Grips (which I will change to the Hogue grips that I can adde some nice wood grips, carrying case and left handed Leather Galco holset. Too bad I am right handed. LOL

Trigger has some creep but I will mess with that later. It will be my first attempt at either fixing the issue or getting a new trigger.

Enjoy.
                Last edited by topduarte; 09-14-2016, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Let me know if you want to part with that left handed holster

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
                    Let me know if you want to part with that left handed holster
                    Make me a decent offer shipped and it is yours.

Comment

Let me look up the code for what holster it is when I get off and I'll hit you up!

Comment

Originally posted by Seacoal View Post
                        Let me look up the code for what holster it is when I get off and I'll hit you up!
                        Here u go:

The Galco Waistband is constructed of premium glove tanned harness leather and is designed rough side out. It features a reinforced thumb break as well as a unique inject

Comment

Picked up a 700 sps in 243 for the wife to hunt with this yr. Afterwards it will be the foundation of her first custom. Probably 6.5 creed or 6.5x47 lapua.

Comment

Put in orders for a Sig 229 and a sig 220 10mm over the last couple weeks

Also won some competitions for guns but will be selling them more and likely to fund for the above purchases.

Comment

Bought a spectre ii this weekend...will hopefully have it in 5 ish months

Comment

I posted a deal alert about a week ago. .my new S&W M&P9 Shield arrived yesterday. Can't wait to put some rounds down range later this week!

Comment

Working...
                                X