Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is dealer cost on the stainless??

Comment

Picked up a Savage 93 .17HMR from a TBHr on Friday and broke it in on some piglets in the river on Sunday.
      Attached Files

Comment

^definately a piglet killer

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
          Picked up a Savage 93 .17HMR from a TBHr on Friday and broke it in on some piglets in the river on Sunday.
          Were they head shots, how far and what bullet? My standard truck gun is a 17HMR but I haven't shot anything that large yet.

Thanks,

JC

Comment

Originally posted by coop View Post
            Were they head shots, how far and what bullet? My standard truck gun is a 17HMR but I haven't shot anything that large yet.

Thanks,

JC
            They are small pigs, 25lbs each about. Both pass-through head shots at 40 yards, Hornady 17grain V max. I wouldn't be afraid to shoot big pigs in the ear with it
            Last edited by Patton; 09-30-2015, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Thanks, that's good to know.

JC

Comment

Double post.

JC
                Last edited by coop; 09-30-2015, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Just got my Charles Daly 1911.

Anyone have a link to Charles Daly's serial number list? Trying to find out when this gun was born.

Thanks!!
                  Last edited by topduarte; 09-14-2016, 05:38 PM.

Comment

New Shotgun

Syren XLR-5 shotgun for my wife for our Anniversary
                    Attached Files

Comment

Ruger hawkeye in 243 with vx1 scope an Latigo strap.

Comment

Originally posted by coop View Post

Thanks,

JC
                        Here is an ear-hole shot on a 90 pound hog @ 80 yds using 20gr federal ballistic tips out of my savage .17hmr. Went down in its tracks but, had to use a finishing shot after walking up to it...[emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
                          Ruger hawkeye in 243 with vx1 scope an Latigo strap.
                          Sweet. Get tired of that thing quick and sell it to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                            Sweet. Get tired of that thing quick and sell it to me!
                            What's funny about the gun is my buddy bought it new about eight years ago an I sighted it in for him. He handed it to me that years opening weekend and I shot two doe within seconds of each other. It's been in the safe since then. He told me he would sell it to me for $500 if I promised to never sell it. That's a promise I WILL keep for sure! The rifle is basically flawless and has some good history to pass down to one of my boys.

Comment

What's funny about the gun is my buddy bought it new about eight years ago an I sighted it in for him. He handed it to me that years opening weekend and I shot two doe within seconds of each other. It's been in the safe since then. He told me he would sell it to me for $500 if I promised to never sell it. That's a promise I WILL keep for sure! The rifle is basically flawless and has some good history to pass down to one of my boys.

Cool story and a heck of a deal!

Comment

Sweet! I'll give you 525. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X