Goofy bolt handle.

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1430768038190.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	24378650

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
      My new plinking rifle. Can't hardly find 22lr but I've got two ammo cans full of WWII surplus 30cal carbine. Picked up a Marlin Model 62 in 30cal Carbine with a magzine in about 90% condition.
      Nice old gun!

Comment

Originally posted by duke-86 View Post
        My new toy, REM 700 SPS Tactical, 20 inch barrell 1 in 10 twist fluted barrell. Can't wait to shoot it.
        Really thought about one of these last week. Dang it looks good.
        Maybe later.

Comment

Savage Precision Carbine 223 to match my 308. I haven't shot it yet. But if it shots like the 308 I will be happy.

Plus got the Pelican storm rifle case for almost free!

And a Glock 43 from GT Dist
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
            Nice old gun!
            Thanks!

It only came with one mag, can't really plink with one mag. Bought 4 original marlin mags this morning for $115. Now I can plink....

Comment

I picked up a m70ab2 ak47

Comment

I got a Marlin X7 in. 308 a couple months ago, and the boys stock is waiting for my birthday! It's a dang good shooter for the price, and once I get the stock on it will be a dang good looking gun to. Harris bipod and vortex diamondback are on it in this picture.

Comment

Picked up an H&R HandiRifle in 357mag. Its a heavy little thing, can't wait to send some rounds down range when I get back from my little trip. I put a Red Dot on it that I bought from here awhile back. Should be a good doe killer. Time to find some heavy lead Keith-type bullets to load up with some 2400.

Comment

Leverlutions in the Handi 357 would be deadly!!!

Comment

Marlin XS7 in .308 with a Boyds royal jacaranda stock. Topped with a vortex diamondback 4-12 with a Harris bipod 9-13 inch under it

Comment

Nice

Comment

I guess it would be bad luck not to buy a new gun now. Sure hope the wife believes in Chinese fortune cookies.

I have to do it.......

Comment

Looks like a legitimate excuse to me!

Comment

When you're done with it, mail that fortune slip to me, I need a good excuse too!

Comment

Originally posted by txfireguy2003 View Post
                                When you're done with it, mail that fortune slip to me, I need a good excuse too!
                                Then you can send it to me! I will then pass it along. Pay it forward and all.

Comment

Working...
                                X