• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glock 43

Comment

Spikes mid-length ST-15, lovin it so far

Comment

Glock 43. Called Alamo Precision Rifles yesterday and asked if they had one and Jason said he thought there would be one in Friday or Monday. So I called today at lunch and guess what he had just got it in. Asked him told hold it for me, and I would be there shortly. Had them put Trijicon night sights on and they did it while I was filling out the paperwork. Great customer service and by the way it was going to be Jason's pistol he had ordered it but went ahead and sold it to me. Big Thanks can't wait to shoot it.
        Attached Files

Comment

My new toy, REM 700 SPS Tactical, 20 inch barrell 1 in 10 twist fluted barrell. Can't wait to shoot it.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by duke-86 View Post
            My new toy, REM 700 SPS Tactical, 20 inch barrell 1 in 10 twist fluted barrell. Can't wait to shoot it.
            Very nice

Comment

Originally posted by duke-86 View Post

Wow, when did the start putting fluted barrels on them and move away from the Hogue stock?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Wow, when did the start putting fluted barrels on them and move away from the Hogue stock?
                I was thinking the same thing.
                Am I seeing things or is it threaded also?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Not real sure when they started doing that. But I went to look at the REM XCR and they had this for around $740 so I thought with the money I save on the this instead of the XCR I can do more and have the extra money

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                    I was thinking the same thing.
                    Am I seeing things or is it threaded also?
                    And yes sir it is threaded.

Comment

1900 US Army issue Colt 38/40 7.5" barrel nickel plated / ivory handle pistol in near mint condition. First yr of the pistol to use smokeless powder. a great find and the pistol shoots great

Comment

Originally posted by deer farmer View Post
                        1900 US Army issue Colt 38/40 7.5" barrel nickel plated / ivory handle pistol in near mint condition. First yr of the pistol to use smokeless powder. a great find and the pistol shoots great
                        Pics???

Comment

S&w mp15
                          Attached Files

Comment

My new plinking rifle. Can't hardly find 22lr but I've got two ammo cans full of WWII surplus 30cal carbine. Picked up a Marlin Model 62 in 30cal Carbine with a magzine in about 90% condition.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Thumper; 05-03-2015, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Comment

Found this guy and snatched it up. Remington 700 Varmint Special in 223. Even with a goofy looking DIY botched bolt knob it was a great deal... I'm doing to Devcon it and see what happens....
                                Should be pretty accurate.
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1430767723596.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	24378648

Comment

Working...
                                X