Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, don't know if it is just Midway's pricing or if what Kong was talking about is already happening. The same bullets that I bought yesterday for 216 from Blue Collar are listed on Midway's site this morning for 271.99.

and sold out by 10:30
    Last edited by El Paisano; 06-17-2021, 09:38 AM. Reason: new info

Comment

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
      Precision reloading has H110, 4064, bunch of powder right now

The hazardous cost is what gets me on ordering powders. Don’t need more than a lb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texasforever View Post
        The hazardous cost is what gets me on ordering powders. Don’t need more than a lb

Just paid $50 in hazmat, shipping and taxes for 8lbs.

SucksClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210605-111036_Gmail.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	24654005

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
          Precision reloading has H110, 4064, bunch of powder right now
          Thank you! Got my Titegroup ����

No one can read the future but it definitely is not looking good so I bit the boolit on shipping and hazmat! Now to try to find more 155-180 grain .40/10mm copper plated plinkers and more CCI 500 primers or Winchester WSP’s

Comment

I have 240 inspected and processed mixed HS 45 colt actually ( 270 but some are blems that I would use and I’m very particular) so I’m just throwing those in.
            Trade for CCI 500 Or Winchester WSP primers. FTF or Express-I live in Hallettsville
            Last edited by Bucknaked; 06-17-2021, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Precision reloading has .277/145 ELDX, or at least did when I ordered some a few minutes ago. First time I had seen them in a while if anyone is looking.

Comment

Looking for IMR 7828 SSC

let me know if anyone has a lb they can spare. I have cash and 8 LBs of SW4350 as trade bait…I would trade 2 lbs of it for 1 lb of 7828 SSC if needed.

Comment

Powder drop at Natchez. 7828 ssc 4831 4064 4198 4227 8133
                  Last edited by Txhunter3000; 06-17-2021, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Seen any IMR 4166 anywhere?

Comment

Precision just listed several Berger bullets in 6.5

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                        I don't think Academy carries new Starline brass. I may be wrong. I do know they carry Top Brass which is re manufactured from Lake City 5.56 military once fired ammo. So they say. I have some of that coming also and will soon know if it's all the same or mixed range brass.
                        Got my bag of ToP Brass 300AAC cases today. Mostly Lake City military but probably 10% of it is mixed range brass. Some stamped .223. Doesn't match the guarantee printed on their bag that states its 100% military brass. It appears clean inside and out but the primer pockets are dirty which tells me they haven't been swaged. Tomorrow I will get 250 of new Starline by UPS and use them and save the TopBrass for backup.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          Got my bag of ToP Brass 300AAC cases today. Mostly Lake City military but probably 10% of it is mixed range brass. Some stamped .223. Doesn't match the guarantee printed on their bag that states its 100% military brass. It appears clean inside and out but the primer pockets are dirty which tells me they haven't been swaged. Tomorrow I will get 250 of new Starline by UPS and use them and save the TopBrass for backup.
                          How much were they ? Are you happy with the quality?

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                            How much were they ? Are you happy with the quality?

About $70 for 250
                            As for quality, I don't know until I reload some of it. Meanwhile I will use the new Starline brass since I know that the case necks will be uniform and I won't have to go thru the mess of turning necks on these reruns. Neck turning is not that critical for ammo to run thru an AR platform since the chambers are loose to begin with. With mixed cases shot from multiple and different guns I feel better with turning. I just hate doing it especially with my POS K&M tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Rswan13 View Post
                              Definitely makes it tough to sign up for a match with high round counts.

250 pieces of 140gn ELDM / new starline / 4350 for the Competition Dynamics Steel Safari ... were almost too pretty to shoot.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                                I have 240 inspected and processed mixed HS 45 colt actually ( 270 but some are blems that I would use and I’m very particular) so I’m just throwing those in.
                                Trade for CCI 500 Or Winchester WSP primers. FTF or Express-I live in Hallettsville
                                Bump

Comment

Working...
                                X