Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post

Wish I had known. Saw some on an Academy shelf Monday evening. 1 package in a dark green rapper. I left it in case someone else needed it.
    Thanks. Several Academy stores have it and my local store will order it for me but it is remanufactured from mostly Lake City 5.56 military brass. I've been making my own from .223 and 5.56 that I already had. PITA too.

Comment

OOPS forgot to put price, FTF Austin area.
      1,000 CCI no. 500 small pistol primers 80$.

Comment

Originally posted by masonred View Post
        OOPS forgot to put price, FTF Austin area.
        1,000 CCI no. 500 small pistol primers 80$.

I’ll buy them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Shooters world powders at Midsouth.

Comment

Speaking of Shooters World powders...I have 8 lbs of SW4350 if someone wants to trade for a pound or two of it.

I could use:
            IMR7828 (or SSC)
            H1000
            Retumbo
            BLC-2
            Superformance
            SW Long Rifle
            SW Precision
            Large Rifle Primers

Comment

Precision reloading has 4064 and 4831 and some others.

Comment

Check this...
                Things have been extremely tough here lately.  We have seen our inventory levels drop to an area we haven’t seen in the last 15 years.  As we’ve seen the demand outpace supply we have also seen a significant number of price increases.  We are doing everything we can to keep our prices down and continue […]

Comment

I have a brick (1K) of Winchester W209 I'd like to trade for Fed 209A only.

I've also got an unopened pound of IMR 4064 I'd like to trade for a pound of Alliant Blue Dot only.

And if someone runs across some Alliant STEEL powder, I could use 4lbs. Reasonable price, of course.
                  Last edited by Texas Grown; 06-14-2021, 05:13 PM.

Comment

BAM! Starline had 300 AAC brass just now and I got me some on order

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      BAM! Starline had 300 AAC brass just now and I got me some on order

Academy had some the other day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by QuackHunter View Post
                        Academy had some the other day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I don't think Academy carries new Starline brass. I may be wrong. I do know they carry Top Brass which is re manufactured from Lake City 5.56 military once fired ammo. So they say. I have some of that coming also and will soon know if it's all the same or mixed range brass.

Comment

Still no accubonds anywhere. Ugh.

Comment

Stopped in Academy in Victoria at 12:45 today. I asked if they had a shipment in this week and he said Yes - 2 hours ago and the majority was gone . He said it was the largest shipment they had and there were lines. So, there has to be inside jobs on it because shipments are coming in to them whenever they get there now, not just on Thursday’s. I’m not hurting for anything but I have a family member looking for a couple of boxes. I’m not shocked at all lol

Comment

Things have come to a screeching halt, pretty concerning if your needing reloading components….

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
                                Things have come to a screeching halt, pretty concerning if your needing reloading components….
                                Kong, what do mean in screeching halt? bullets, powder, primers, cases? You aren't getting alerts etc...?

Comment

Working...
                                X