Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Gov. Cuomo just outlaw all semi-automatic weapons in New York ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas law says....in a round about way....your shotgun tube cant hold more than 2 shells in the dove fields. We all know they hold more, but put a plug in to be legal.

Is it or would it be an option for these folks up north to put a plug in their mags instead of destroying what they have?

Just a question.....
    Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
    l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
    ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
      My favorite quote from an article today:

State Senator Eric Adams, a former NYPD Captain, told us he's going to push for an amendment next week to exempt police officers from the high-capacity magazine ban. In his words, "You can't give more ammo to the criminals"

So Senator Adams, are you saying that criminals are not going to abide by your new laws? SHOCKING!!!
      Originally posted by rossivey View Post
      Show's how dumb lawmakers are to have not included a stipulation that this WOULD NOT apply to LE. How dumb?!?!?!
      Even more, it shows how dumb the lawmakers are to think that the criminals give a rip about what the law says.

Scenario: A guy holds up a liquor store with a stolen Glock 19 with a 15 round mag loaded to the hilt. If he's going to rob a liquor store with a stolen gun, does anyone really think that he's going to load less than the mag will hold because it's ILLEGAL to have more than 7?

Lord.

Comment

!!
        Last edited by jerp; 01-18-2013, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Lets set up a forum or web site and invite the New Yorkers to sell their guns and ammo to us cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by rphutch View Post
            Seven is the maximum number of rounds you can have in a magazine.
            Only if the magazine already has a 10 round or less limit and only if the magazine was possessed before the new ban goes in effect. All new magazines after March will need to have a limit of seven rounds.

Comment

There is a lot of realestate in West Texas that could be new homes for NewYorkers. grin

Comment

Originally posted by Bily Lovec View Post
                not only did he outlaw them for you, they rushed it thru so fast, they forgot to exclude Cops.
                When I first heard this I could not stop laughing. What a moron. Somebody needs to check this guys security and have them all arrested.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
                  When I first heard this I could not stop laughing. What a moron. Somebody needs to check this guys security and have them all arrested.
                  Like Pelosi, we wanted to hurry and pass it so they could see what is in it.

It is almost comical that almost anyone can see the problems with it but a bunch of politicians (who a majority of which might be lawyers) had a complete oversight of the obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                    It will be brought to court and most likely parts of it struck down. The Supreme Court will up hold the second amendment as they have in the past.
                    Dave...I wished I could believe that 100%...The last battle was 5/4...One of those Justices has already acted like he might flip to the other side..reversal..

Comment

Working...
                    X