No announcement yet.

concealed carry for wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife(5'2" and petite) handles my XD 40 Sub Compact fine(a little hard to pull the slide back for her), but it would be a little big and heavy for her to conceal. She can shoot it well out to about 15 yards. I just bought her a Sig P238 and it is PERFECT for her. Light, easy to pull slide back, and VERY accurate. Might want to look at it.

Comment

I really like my Ruger LCP. It's small, extremely easy to conceal. Fits my hands nicely. Gotta love the laser on it too. It's not shiny or pink but it is one bad lil mofo. Extremely accurate too. Difficult to "accidently" pull trigger because the trigger has a really long pull but when firing quickly it was easy to pull the trigger. I shot within a quarter size area on a phone book at 15 yards straight out of the box.
      Attached Files

Comment

Got mine the taurus 45 she did not like the recoil, so droped her down to SR40c and likes it alot better. I wouldnt go anything less than a 9mm.

Comment

My wife went and tried a bunch of different guns, she ended up picking an HK P30 in 9mm.

I wanted her to be comfortable with the gun and like it.

It was more than I wanted to spend but she really likes it which made it all worth it.

Very smooth gun, easy to shoot and recoil is next to nothing. All very important things for a new female shooter.

Comment

Just got the wife one of these. Bersa Pro Ultra Compact 9mm. Has a lot of safety
            features including safety decock, and amidextrous safety and slide release. Its a 13+1
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X