Comment

Originally posted by Joe H View Post
      Any input on a banish 30?
      I've seen the Banish gold 30 and heard it used on a 308. Very quite

Comment

im running 2 yhm 36 cal cans on several guns from 22 cal to 36 cal
        they are modular for length

Comment

I have the M36. I use it for everything from 358 Win/338 Edge, all the way down to 22-250. It was my idea of the "perfect" first can, and works GREAT on everything.

Comment

My most used can is a hybrid 46M and would be my suggestion. I have several but the ability to buy adapters and go from pistols to pistol caliber rifles 44-45 up to large rifles sure makes it nice. It kind of a good do all in my opinion. Completely agree with others grab a 22 can at same time.

Comment

I second the Hybrid 46. I just got mine Feb 29th after a 6m wait and have used it on my 6.5 grendel, 300prc,7.62x39 and 450 bushmaster. The 300prc will shake your brain 2 stalls over at the range and I wouldn't think twice about shooting with my plugs in with the can on.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                Get a solid 30 cal can (nomad, omega and others are good as mentioned) and go ahead and snag a 22 can while you are at it. You will regret not getting them at the same time.
                Then start saving up because next thing you know you will have 10-12 of them lol
                Yeah I would get a 30 cal can if it wasn’t for my ar in 350 legend. But I almost feel like if im gonna get one, get it to fit all the guns I have

Comment

Originally posted by shwacker1911 View Post
                  I second the Hybrid 46. I just got mine Feb 29th after a 6m wait and have used it on my 6.5 grendel, 300prc,7.62x39 and 450 bushmaster. The 300prc will shake your brain 2 stalls over at the range and I wouldn't think twice about shooting with my plugs in with the can on.
                  Good to know. My 300 with the current brake on it is so obnoxious

Comment

Pew Science is awesome. I just bought my first can, Diligent Defense Enticer S 30cal and now I wait. I sure look forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post

Mines the same way took a quick shot on a pig and regretted it immediately because I forgot my plugs. I shot 5 times Sunday with my can on and the reports is somewhere around a 22mag at most. I was about 100yards from the house any my wife and dogs didn't here me shooting when they were inside. Also on my 1st post I ment to say would not think twice about shooting without my plugs in with the can on

Comment

Great info thanks to all

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post

Biggest thing for me was recoil reduction. I got a Bergara Ridge 300wm and in testing ammunition at first I shot it without the suppressor. Didn’t want anything interfering with how it shot. Man that first day it ROCKED me. Shot 60-70 rounds that first day and whew my shoulder felt it. Second time out I decided to shoot with the suppressor(nothing grouped well anyway, whole ordeal) but man it was actually a pleasure to shoot.

Comment

I'm not sure there is a bad answer these days.

Comment

Also, there isn't a can out there that is going to make your .300WM "hearing safe". They will make it tolerable if you have to shoot without Ear Pro for whatever reason. Shooting without Ear Pro may be more comfortable, but it will still cause damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase4556 View Post

Biggest thing for me was recoil reduction. I got a Bergara Ridge 300wm and in testing ammunition at first I shot it without the suppressor. Didn’t want anything interfering with how it shot. Man that first day it ROCKED me. Shot 60-70 rounds that first day and whew my shoulder felt it. Second time out I decided to shoot with the suppressor(nothing grouped well anyway, whole ordeal) but man it was actually a pleasure to shoot.
                                That too. I have a ruger American and knew that light thing would make me never want to shoot it again if I didn’t atleast put a brake on it.

I shot a tikka 300 over in Africa, never hurt my ears and was able to watch impacts through the scope. Which is why I want one for here

Comment

Working...
                                X