No announcement yet.

CMC AR-15 Drop in Trigger ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.5# is plenty light for a hunting gun, especially for a 9 yo. I have several CMC triggers in AR's and they are a huge improvement over stock and equal to Timney IMO. You have to spend double the money to get anything better

Comment

I have CMC 2.5s in all of mine. Both my boys have harvested deer and hogs with my Grendel. The key is getting them out to shoot it and get the feel of it. With that said, I picked up a 3.5# and it wasn't bad. Either will be a night and day difference from a milspec.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
        3.5# is plenty light for a hunting gun, especially for a 9 yo. I have several CMC triggers in AR's and they are a huge improvement over stock and equal to Timney IMO. You have to spend double the money to get anything better
        This has been my experience to a T.

Comment

CMC triggers on sale on Palmetto State Armory site for $99 right now, FYI

Comment

Don't like the straight/flat trigger conformation -- never have. I need to drop a replacement in my AR10. It'll be a 3.5# single stage curved trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by chaseh View Post
              CMC triggers on sale on Palmetto State Armory site for $99 right now, FYI
              I should have waited, lol ! I gave $140 shipped to my door including tax (Primary Arms).
              Gonna check out Palmetto though. Might throw one in the 5.56. 👍

Comment

These are $99 at palmetto state ending today.

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
                  These are $99 at palmetto state ending today.
                  Thanks for the heads up ! 😉

Comment

Got the trigger put in.

Barely made it home in time for 2 shots in semi-darkness.
                    Couldn't ask for much more. I wanted about 1.5" to 2" high at 100 yds.
                    I randomly threw a sled on a table and a target down range. Ended up being 124.3 yds.

Trigger is great. Prob 5# less than it was. When u start applying pressure there's no time to wonder when it'll give. BOOM, with a noticeable break.

I'm happy.

Thanks for all the info.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20240215_190238_Gallery.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	26721543

Comment

Working...
                    X