No announcement yet.

High end 22lr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys I bought a beautiful Kimber 82 in the process of moving so haven't shot it yet. Chew I have 2 of the TBolts both walnut guns they are shooters and pretty to boot.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2192.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	413.6 KB
ID:	26743010Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_2194.jpg Views:	0 Size:	358.1 KB ID:	26743005Saw that & excellent choice…KoO are known to shoot.

Here’s a couple Custom Match.
      Last edited by Artos; 03-13-2024, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Hopefully mine is a shooter Artos not as pretty as the one you posted but doesn’t appear to have been used box paperwork and even original sales receipt.

Comment

I'm seeing like new in box basic 82's going anywhere from $1k - $1.5k & that is mostly driven by the wood...did you get the original rings??

We have one of the best 82 trigger men right here in Tx.

Comment

Original rings and two Kimber mags were in the box wood is definitely on the better end of the base model for sure

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
              I am retiring in about 3 months and will be moving back home to Missouri. We have an over abundance of squirrels on my place. As a retirement present to myself I am wanting a high end 22 lr. I don’t mind spending a couple grand maybe a little more with optics. Looking for extreme accuracy and nice walnut. There is also a benchrest club near me that has 22 matches every month. Lets hear some suggestions.
              contradiction in terms , extreme accuracy won't come in a nice walnut. bench rests guns aren't carry in the field squirrel guns either. you could buy a high grade browning bolt gun that looks amazing (had one) , but it will get spanked all day against a Bergara b14r or voodoo or even top of the line cz . for the $ you suggested and the uses you mentioned , the cz is probably the closest to fit the bill and look the way you want while still performing on the bench. finally your $2k budget can be blown by the optic alone or the gun alone. $2k is really not that much when adding up all the accoutrements to match the capabilities of the rifle itself. my 2c.

Comment

I love classy 22’s!

Im glad you found one fitting your retirement.

Comment

I just picked up an Anschutz made in '68. Never shot such a fine 22.
                  Wood is hardwood and plain, but man does it shoot.

Comment

With above said, if I was in the market for a sqwerl gun I would go for the CZ. I tried toting a Rem 513T around sqwerl hunting before and it will break you.

Comment

Working...
                    X