Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AR/Tacticool Thread of Awesome! (AR Info here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well...look what arrived today!

30 pmags, magpul stock kit, hogue grip...

Comment

Looks like fun!

Comment

Originally posted by KeeganNotSansaba View Post
        Well...look what arrived today!

30 pmags, magpul stock kit, hogue grip...

Come on man, give up the source!!! I need to get some PMags before my wife spends all my tax return hehe

Comment

I have a pair of Aimpoint Comp C2's waiting for me when I get in from offshore

Can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by bbinford View Post
            Fixing to start my first build! Just sent payment off this morning for a Noveske matched set and a RRA LPK with an Ergo grip, I'm hoping this is a good canvas to start with! Between this and my 257 Weatherby build, I'm gonna be broke! Any suggestions on where to go from here?
            What are you going to use this rifle for?

Comment

I'm kinda Jonesing for a 6.8 SBR with a suppresor.

Of course I need to get my trust set up first.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                I'm kinda Jonesing for a 6.8 SBR with a suppresor.
                me too....soooo wish I had gotten a 30cal can or I would have one already.

Comment

Originally posted by bbinford View Post
                  Fixing to start my first build! Just sent payment off this morning for a Noveske matched set and a RRA LPK with an Ergo grip, I'm hoping this is a good canvas to start with! Between this and my 257 Weatherby build, I'm gonna be broke! Any suggestions on where to go from here?
                  try to find a colt LPK if you can, and be done with it. much better quality and fit over the RRA kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    me too....soooo wish I had gotten a 30cal can or I would have one already.
                    30 cal can will be my first one.

Have you looked at the Red Jacket firearms site? They have titanium .300 Win Mag rated cans in the $800 range.

Comment

i'll save the ti cans for my bolt guns...they are not the best choice for AR's / rapid fire applications.

although i have to admit i do not see myself doing ammo dumps with the 6.8...

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                        try to find a colt LPK if you can, and be done with it. much better quality and fit over the RRA kit.

Funny you should say that , since most of all the Ar-15's on the market are machined by the same companies with different logos...

as is with Rock River arms and Colt ... Both made by LCC .... "Colt Defense"

Comment

Originally posted by Ksig512 View Post
                          Funny you should say that , since most of all the Ar-15's on the market are machined by the same companies with different logos...

while the lowers are rough machined by the same few companies, details are different, as well as fit and finish. Same for the LPKs.

Comment

Here is the run down ....
                            LMT = LMT, Lauer(old), DS Arms, PWA, Eagle, Knights Armament, Barrett, Bushmaster
                            CMT = Stag, RRA, High Standard, Noveske, Century (current), Global Tactical, CLE, S&W, MGI, Wilson Tactical, Colt, Ratworx
                            LAR = Grizzly, Bushmaster (L Prefix), Ameetech, DPMS, CMMG, Double Star, Fulton
                            JVP = Double Star, LRB
                            MMS = Mega, GSE, Dalphon, POF (forged), Alexander Arms,
                            Olympic = Olypmic, SGW, Tromix, Palmetto, Dalphon, Frankford, (old) Century
                            Sun Devil = Sun Devil forged billet receivers
                            Superior = Superior Arms, Lauer (current)

Comment

wrong.
                              wrong.
                              wrong.

please google "Colt TDP" read up then realize how uneducated your post sounds.

Comment

Here is the run down ....
                                LMT = LMT, Lauer(old), DS Arms, PWA, Eagle, Knights Armament, Barrett, Bushmaster
                                CMT = Stag, RRA, High Standard, Noveske, Century (current), Global Tactical, CLE, S&W, MGI, Wilson Tactical, Colt, Ratworx
                                LAR = Grizzly, Bushmaster (L Prefix), Ameetech, DPMS, CMMG, Double Star, Fulton
                                JVP = Double Star, LRB
                                MMS = Mega, GSE, Dalphon, POF (forged), Alexander Arms,
                                Olympic = Olypmic, SGW, Tromix, Palmetto, Dalphon, Frankford, (old) Century
                                Sun Devil = Sun Devil forged billet receivers
                                Superior = Superior Arms, Lauer (current)
                                not going to argue. theyre rough machined by the main companies and finished by the purchasers to their standards. same for the LPKs. whats so hard about that?

Comment

Working...
                                X