Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AR/Tacticool Thread of Awesome! (AR Info here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tacti-oldschoool

Comment

thats ok, but it would look better collecting dust in my safe

Comment

Originally posted by Tilladaddy View Post
        That is one sweet shooter right there.

Why did you change SS glass to the Leupold?
        Well I got a great deal on the Leupold from a good friend on here and it has a ton of MOA adjustments so it does a tad bit more but by no mean was the SS a bad scope i will not sell it it is going on a project i am in the middle of thinking up. That being Said bragging rights are up with the Lupy on top lol.
        Matt

Comment

love the gun and avatar SH

Comment

That's cool. I have a couple of SS and other Exotic glass. I find myself liking the SS ones just as much.

Comment

The SS is a great scope they are getting more pricey now but better scopes from what i read. I have an idea for a short bolt rifle that I plan on putting the SS on just need to figure what caliber will work best thinking 308 or 223 for now. Something along the lines of 16.5 barrel. The stock is causing me problems though for now. The idea is to be able to instal AR stock and grip ( to feel like your favorite AR) and have a thumb accessible safety from the grip So i am a long way out.
              Matt

Comment

Originally posted by asttbe View Post
                my sons 15th b-day present. Rra 6.8 on top

my lmt 5.56 on bottom
                best dad evar!

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
                  best dad evar!
                  X2

Comment

Look what brown brought.

Comment

Arp 6.8 upper
                      Spikes punisher lower
                      Cheap BSA red dot soon to be replaced by leupold vx-r scope

Comment

Originally posted by yaqui View Post
                        best dad evar!

Thanks, hope he thinks so, I'll find out in a couple of weeks

Comment

well.. sighted in the PWS this weekend and test fired... WOW!! very quiet for a 12.5" suppressed piston upper!! no gas in the face, really low recoil and no ear ringing using a m4-1000 .... I almost decided to take it hunting , but I really wanted to see what the 9" suppressed 300 blk would do with 125gr speer TNT's supersonic... well the verdict is in... BACON DOWN! (turn volume up for the sound of impact)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMQ2Vb7EjNg"]YouTube - ‪pig hunt june 12‬‏[/ame]
                          Last edited by imyomama; 06-13-2011, 08:41 AM.

Comment

SWEET....

Can't wait for my suppressor to get here.

Comment

cool video. shot my 6.8 this weekend and wow its loud. need a suppressor.

what are best mags for a 6.8. I want some 10 round clips for hunting.

Comment

C Products or PRI

Comment

Working...
                                X