Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AR/Tacticool Thread of Awesome! (AR Info here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to start with a .308 can and see how it works on my 6.5 Grendel and 5.56 and go from there. I may only have to have one.

Comment

New addition to the gun safe

Added an M1 Garand to the collection this weekend. She's a Springfield produced Oct '44 -Nov '45 and definitely refitted at some point. Probably saw action and shows wear and tear. All SA parts and shoots nicely.

Spent some time working her out and really enjoyed it.

I also spent some time playing with an '03 and an '03A3. Both great rifles to shoot.

Comment

Not out of this world Tacticool but here is my Factory Colt 6933 SBR.

Samson carbine rail
        Tango Down ladder covers
        Streamlight TLR-2 light/laser
        AAC vertical grip
        Hogue grip
        Aimpoint COMP ML2 in ARMS mount (I know ARMS sux but didn't know it when I bought it)
        ARMS 40L backup iron sight
        2 point sling (believe it's a viking tactics but can't remember now)

Eventually I plan to buy a can for for it.

Last edited by vortech347; 01-17-2011, 11:38 AM.

Comment

After this weekends pig encounter....I now want an SBR with a can!
          Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
          l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
          ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Nice rifle, Dave!
            Ultramatic Feeders

/l _ ,[____],
            l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
            ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Video of Larue's New Predator Series OBR. Super light weight. Hmmm, now what to do......

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
              I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Cant get the video to work. Search youtube for larue 2011 tactical

Comment

Taught the boys how to field strip the AR and had em clean it. Showed em what everything was called and how it all worked.

They had fun!
                  Ultramatic Feeders

/l _ ,[____],
                  l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                  ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Looks like it's not all that it's cracked up to be. Pencil barrel, it will be interesting to see the round count expectation.

Comment

Tactical Bolt guys....Where is a good outfit to send a Rem 700 bolt to have a tactical bolt knob installed?

Looking for somewhere that sells and can install the knob if I send it to them. I thought Badger did, but it looks like they are pushing all their sales through dealers.

Any suggestions are appreciated!!

Comment

Originally posted by J.B. View Post
                        Tactical Bolt guys....Where is a good outfit to send a Rem 700 bolt to have a tactical bolt knob installed?

Looking for somewhere that sells and can install the knob if I send it to them. I thought Badger did, but it looks like they are pushing all their sales through dealers.

AZ Precision did mine. You can see pics a few posts back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                          AZ Precision did mine. You can see pics a few posts back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Thanks Mike! Just found their web-site. Bolt is boxed up headed to AZ tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks Mike! Just found their web-site. Bolt is boxed up headed to AZ tomorrow.
                            They did mine too. Very impressed.

Comment

I recommend http://www.gaprecision.net/
                              They have a fast turn around time and in the same building as Marty with Badger.

Comment

Hey guys...I'm not up on all the optics for AR's. What would be something that would work for both self defense and a little hog hunting? Here's what I need to get optics on. All I have on there now is Magpul BUIS.

Comment

Working...
                                X