Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AR/Tacticool Thread of Awesome! (AR Info here!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about something for those whom like Archery as well as AR's ?

THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS... Thanks to PSE’s newly-designed riser geometry, the Shootdown Pro deftly exceeds the high performance, repeatability, and holding standards that target shooters need to compete at a high level, while also delivering the speed and comfort bowhunters need to get the job done on the hunt. SEE THE SHOOTDOWN PRO

It goes on a AR Lower !

Comment

one of my issued weapons, m4 w/shorty barrel, peq-15, tac-light, eotech, dual pressure pad, and full auto....
      Last edited by PBFrijoles; 03-04-2011, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampDonkey76 View Post
        one of my issued weapons, m4 w/shorty barrel, peq-15, tac-light, eotech, dual pressure pad, and full auto....
        Swampdonkey wins!

Comment

full auto or burst?

Comment

You had me at "Full Auto".......

Comment

Im the words of 1369.....I will be in my bunk!
              Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
              l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
              ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

I'm 1/2 way to being part of the tacticool crowd!! Picked up a Spikes lower and RRA 2-stage parts kit....just got it put together!!! Now I just gotta find an upper!!!

Comment

My baby
                  Attached Files

Comment

we must threw a nikon 4.5-14 bdc on my dads ar15 today... ill post up pics tomorrow

Comment

Can anyone recommend a good lefty AR upper??? I am southpaw....are Stag Arms lefthand uppers any good???

Comment

Stags are good, and will serve you well. i dont think there are but a couple lefty uppers, and the rest arent in Stag's price range.

Comment

I got my first AR built!! It's got the Stag Arms lefthand upper....I need you guys input

I have one possible problem....I mounted a Burris P.E.P.R. scope mount and the dust cover doesn't flip all the way up because it hits the scope mount screw. Will this have any affect on shell ejection?
                          Attached Files

Comment

No.

Comment

Comment

Outlaw38 just made it move...

Comment

Working...
                                X