• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sotx View Post
    Well this recipe is legit AF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup...and darn easy!

Comment

Last night’s was delicious. One of the better and easier recipes I’ve tried. Highly recommend.

Comment

My favorite way to make shoulders! Sometimes I cut each shoulder in half to make two roast, but those big kansas deer u can usually get three a piece out of!

Comment

This recipe is liable to drastically impact the deer density at our lease.

Comment

Yall talked me into it. Got a bone in deer shoulder in the slow cooker as we speak!

Comment

Finally got around to cooking one today. 3.87# beef round rump roast. The wife said it was the only beef roast they had. Not much fat, so I'm hoping it will be as tender as the ones posted above. Not sure how important it was to have sliced peppers, but she bought whole ones. I cut them up with the kitchen scissors, so I had to add another step to the easy recipe.

Comment

One of the best roasts I've had! Girlfriend is new to eating wild game and she loved this recipe!

Comment

I have to admit, I was pretty disappointed with this when we ate it last night. Taste pretty much like every other roast I've eaten. Not sure what I did wrong. Put it in the fridge with all the juices. Reheated tonight and oh my goodness it was awesome.

Comment

Saving this for later!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Forgot to put in butter, didn’t use enough seasoning,,,or put in way too much pork butt. It was still good, just needed to add more.

Comment

Gonna try this

Comment

Wife makes this and its awesome.

Comment

Going to the store after church. I have a deer neck in the fridge from the weekends hunt. Going to try this with the neck.

Comment

My wife did this tonight with one of my sons bucks. Turned out good, all the kids ate seconds. Vacuumed sealed the other instead of grinding it.

Comment

My son killed a decent doe a week ago. I packaged and froze a whole hind quarter, left at the camp. I'm going to do this in a disposable metal pan, double the ingredients, seal tight and put in the oven all day at 225*. Should be righteous.

Comment

Working...
                                X