No announcement yet.

Plow Disc Cooker Recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'v had those once they were cooked crispy . They tasted a lot like pork rinds and yes they were good.

Comment

Man I got one of these for my birthday several months ago and since I started using it my grill hasnt been used once. I love it. I have a question though do yall use a fish burner (high pressure) or one of the low pressure burners?

Comment

high pressure fish cooker

Comment

Glen,

I bought 4 or 5 cookers from you a few years ago and you met me in the hotel parking lot while I was in Austin for a class. My 16 year old son will be a junior this year and "THINKS" he can weld!! Ha He wants to try to make some of these for gifts as well as make a little gas money. I make him pay gas and insurance and am trying to teach him a work ethic. I cannot find disc that have not been stamped (with hole). Do you mind giving him some tips on where he might find 20 - 30 so he can try his luck in the Beaumont area? 409-284-2665

Thanks

Greg

Comment

Anyone ever find a source for the disk or deep disk???
            I'm needing 2 deep disk!

Comment

Not a recipe but for a deep disk go to a tractor house and ask if they order though Becknelle Supply they have disk blanks (Disk blades with out the hole in the middle) I bought one for around 32 bucks about 5 years ago. Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
              X