No announcement yet.

Plow Disc Cooker Recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks fellas. I tella ya what, a slip-up around these parts can be curtains for a fella.

Comment

Where can i find the deep disks

Comment

Originally posted by shallowrnr View Post
        Where can i find the deep disks
        looking for some myself

Comment

Glen can hook you up.

I like to take some backstrap that has been tenderized a little. Cut up a lot of yellow onions and add a lot of butter. Slowly cook the backstrap and onions together. Keep them moving the whole time you are cooking. Once the meat is tender, you serve on a tortilla.

Comment

disc cooking recipes and videos

Originally posted by mike1801 View Post
            My wife has ordered a disc cooker for our anniversary. This will be my fist experience cooking with one so let the advice and recipes begin.
            Check out the weekly cooking show on the DISC-IT.
            Also has recipes e-mailed out and videos on cooking everyweek.

go to disc-it.com/free to get the videos and recipes

Comment

bump. I am also looking.

Comment

Bump... anyone know where to get a disk.

Comment

My favorite is to take about 8 really thin sliced ribeyes and place them around the sides and in the middle toss in bell peppers, purple onions, red bell peppers, garlic, and mushrooms then sprinkle with slap your mama. Add some butter and red wine right before it is ready and Ca cest bon.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilladaddy View Post
                    Bump... anyone know where to get a disk.
                    I bought one at Academy with the ring for $30 .

Comment

here some good eats cook on a disc. video.....http://disc-it.com/blog/

Comment

bacon and eggs! cant go wrong there!

Comment

Fry a pound maple bacon, just as it starts to get crispy take it and set it aside.

Take a package of Johnsonville HOT and a package of Johnsonville SWEET Italian sausage and cut off the casing and scramble until it's almost done in bacon grease.

Add a LARGE onion Yellow or Purple cut up 1" size and fry with meat until the onion starts to break down.

Through all the ingredients together add 2 large heads of cabbage cut up add 1/cup water and cook until cabbage starts to get soft (you can snack on the bacon or add it to the mix) you may have to add more water, it depends if you have a way to cover the dish or not.

To add another twist try adding some yellow squash or making it with squash instead of cabbage.

We have made this 100s of times on our lease and at home, add some Cornbread & it don't get any better.

Comment

Since Stolle made my disc cooker. I have used it several times. I started out the first day with Dale's recipe. " Awesome" I cooked a few other things as well, one being the fajitas from HEB (already seasoned). Just heat the disc up and throw them on along with some peppers, onion, and whatever else you like. turned out very good

Comment

You can make killer fajitas by browning up onions, peppers, I like mushrooms until cooked and the put into a bowl on the side. Then I heat up up more and stir fry the chicken in thin slices, and add the onions back in. Lay the tortilla shells on top to warm and add grated cheese and tomatoes.

I fed that one night to a bunch of my son's college-aged friends while deer/bear hunting with them this fall, and then for breakfast the next day did it again with 4 pounds of bulk linguisa sausage, 18 eggs and a big bag of pre-boiled and cubed potatoes in the cooler. I'm getting invited back again next season they promised me.

Comment

cow intestines or what we call "Tripas". Put lard in the disco or vegstable oil and add ur tripas in the disc and fry until crispy. Some people like them soft. Put em in a flour tortilla with some pico de gallo and dont forget the guacamole. they come out pretty good..... and dont forget to clean them out...lol

Comment

Working...
                                X