No announcement yet.

Smoked Hot Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loove cooking wings on the smoker. I make hot and hot bbq i season them up with my favorite spices, italian dressing, cayanne pepperand red devil, bbq on some. And put them straight on the rack with the smoker pretty hot. And add red devil every time i turn them. I make sure my fire is hot so they dont get too smoky had a bad batch once. But other than that everybody loves them. And i love to cook them cause you dont have to bird dog them Indirect heat is the best!

Comment

Originally posted by txrdkng View Post
      I checked HEB's and Kroger's websites for Dales and got no results. Where do you buy yours?
      I know Brookshires has it on the salad dressing aisle. I did find it at HEB last week right by the wing sauces. I like it on everything, but I think it is best on burgers.

Comment

Ive also found it alot cheaper to buy whole wings and cut them yourself i leave the tips on its a little work but once you get in in a rythem it goes pretty quick

Comment

And by the way, OP, thanks for sharing. Wife, kids, and MIL loved them and wife already has the next batch in the freezer.

Comment

Originally posted by txrdkng View Post
            I checked HEB's and Kroger's websites for Dales and got no results. Where do you buy yours?
            We bought ours at Kroger, if you go to Dales website you can put in your zipcode and they show you who carries their sauce

Comment

Both HEB's and Krogers in my area carry Dales. I would not consider their web sites very accurate on store inventory.....

Comment

Originally posted by hunterdrake View Post
                [ATTACH]383586[/ATTACH]
                Thanks! I will do some next time I fire the pit up

Comment

Working...
                X