White Pines Lodge, New Brunswick, Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
    Agreed. Mac's been first class all the way, and I really wasn't surprised at his response, in the fact that it's kinda what I "knew" he'd say.
    Yep, Mikey is a stand up guy. Even though he is from Liberty County...

Comment

I am really sorry it worked out that way for you guys. Based upon my trip to the camp ( I flew up there just to check things out beforehand), the hunters and references I talked to, and the fact he is the PRESIDENT of the NB outfitters association, I had no reason to doubt this was not all on the up and up. Obviously this one made it through the cracks.
      I have aready talked at length with Oscar, received a pretty detailed email from Alan, and am waiting to get all the details from everyone else so I can call and try to get this mess made right. As soon as I get everyone's input, I will putting my *** - hole hat on and making some phone calls.

The feedback I got from Woody was almost the exact opposite of what I am hearing from everyone and I want to find out what the disconnect was and why there was one in the first place. Either way, there will be NO future customers going up there.
      Last edited by bowhuntermac; 06-03-2009, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X