Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Bar E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must not have been to good.

Comment

still waiting for critter tales!!!!!

Comment

left hangin.......update please. Hey Bill, your hunts just around the corner, hope it goes well. Bar e has really done a great job updating their website with some very recent photos. I think they will be my next trip.

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuck2 View Post
          left hangin.......update please. Hey Bill, your hunts just around the corner, hope it goes well. Bar e has really done a great job updating their website with some very recent photos. I think they will be my next trip.
          I noticed that last night, but was a little confused there rules state no animals is velvet. Yet, one of the pictures that they are showing off on there website sure looks like an axis in velvet. Not a big deal, just thought it a little weird to advertise using an animal that according to their rules is off limits. Most likely the only reason I noticed is that I really wanted a fallow and was told they would be off limits when we go later this month b/c they were in velvet.

Comment

went the last weekend in May we asked about the velvet axis...they
            said he paid well for it..still kinda misleading on the rules. we had a great
            time and saw lots of animals. one had a hard horned axis at thirty yards
            in the brush no shot, saw several coyotes run through and a fox, the houseing was great and the temp was ok in the morn but warmed up for the eveing hunt. no rattlesnakes one large indigo. lots of whitetails but no fawns on the ground yet.

Comment

The general rules are no animals in velvet. That is for the normal price of $250 per day. Of course like most day leases, if you want to pay for it, they will get it and let you hunt it. This includes animals in velvet. I've known them to go out and get an elk because that was what someone wanted to hunt. It just really depends on what you want to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by burleytx View Post
                The general rules are no animals in velvet. That is for the normal price of $250 per day. Of course like most day leases, if you want to pay for it, they will get it and let you hunt it. This includes animals in velvet. I've known them to go out and get an elk because that was what someone wanted to hunt. It just really depends on what you want to pay.

there were elk when i was there,i was drew back on a cow,larry told me i could shoot in lou of my exotic,she bolted before i could get a shot.

Comment

That sounds like a cool place!

Comment

Working...
                  X