Bar E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bar E

I am heading out to the Bar E on memorial weekend to see about scoring some axis backstraps. My mouth is watering already. KJO was already booked up that weekend, but, Kieth recommended this ranch as well. I have read nothing but good things about this ranch so I will let yall know how it turns out. I am still going to hit KJO in a few more weeks, but, after seeing that everyone else is having fun, I just cant wait. I wiil embark on my 17 hour drive, according to mapquest, on the 22nd, and will try to give live reports and pics as to the adventure. I just hope verizon has a signal there.

Good Luck, happy hunting and keep the pics rolling. Will be watching to see how you do.

Comment

You should have a great time there. My friend hunts there every year and he has been successful every time out. Good luck!

Comment

Good luck. It was dry as a bone last time I was out. No brush in the trees means no hiding from all the eyes. Be sure to watch out for Wally the Waterbuffalo...

Comment

good luck on your hunt i hunted there in 07 had a blast. great lodge and lots of game to see!!!im from north carolina and was about same drive for me.verizon didnt work well for me at the lodge but did well in hondo,there is a awesome mexican restaurant in hondo get larry to point the way!!they are great folks.im going after an axis in july bout 90 miles west at bowhunters paradise.

Good luck,let us know how you do,
          Bill

Comment

Great place

Comment

never had the chance to take an axis post pics after the hunt

Comment

Post Pics and updates please. We're headed down there again in August. I can't wait.

Comment

Hope the trip is going well. Can't wait to see some pics.

Comment

Enjoy your hunt

Comment

Looking forward to a hunt report.

Comment

hope you made it home safe to georgia, any stories to tell??? lets hear em`

Comment

Cant wait to hear the write up.

Comment

Well how did it go?

Comment

Waiting anxiously.

Comment

Working...
                              X