Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will do!

Comment

Went there last year for 4 days in January for exotics and was not allowed to shoot Axis becaues they were in velvet, 1k fine for doing so, and very few Fallow on the ranch,which is what I was after. Were told be Sean that Fallow are too dumb and get shot as soon as they are put in there. Saw some other exotics but no opportuinties to shoot any. They feed ever road twice a day while we were there and the aminals stayed away from where we were. Take your own stand and you might have better luck. They offered us another 4 day hunt for the price of a 2 day hunt, but no thanks. Probably won't go back there.

Comment

Hey PYbuck, if I am not mistaken, I was there with you guys hunting hogs, that was last year wasn't it? I remember telling you guys about that huge fallow that I saw, if you are the same people. Aren't you an outfitter?
        Jeff Young

Comment

Yea, that was us and I do some whitetail outfitting in West Texas. I even hunted the same area you did where you saw the fallow but saw only hogs. Never did see any fallow. Maybe I should have been sitting with you.

Comment

Cool. It was very nice meeting you and your friends!

I have been to this place a lot of times since and I have seen some good looking animals. Going back soon and I am sure we will get our chances.

Man, I wish you would have seen that Fallow. He was absolutely huge! And at 5 yards
            Jeff Young

Comment

Working...
            X