Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crystal Creek & Chambers Bowhunting

Has any one been to either place??

I do know that Crystal Creek is booked solid till after March 16th, they are Filming a TV show Called Noc-it-up Challenge I will be down ther for the last week of filming and competition, I let you know how it goes...

Comment

Thanks

Comment

What Kind Of Tv Show Is It. I Will Be There March 30 Tell April 4. Tuff Let Me Know How You Do.

Comment

I have been to the main ranch (Chambers Bowhunts) several times. I am a regular

What are you looking for? Call Sean, the guide, he is a straight shooter and will treat you right. Listen to him when hunting too, he knows how to hunt that place!
          Jeff Young

Comment

exotics: Axis, black buck, ya know the good stuff

Comment

The Exotic hunt on Chambers is without question a good investment. I saw several exotics on my two day hog hunt. I could have killed a really nice Aoudad on one hunt. I saw a fallow that was average, and several Axis bucks that were above average. The Axis I saw driving in and out though. I never saw a really good black buck but did see black bucks on the drive in and out too.

I only met Shawn that one time, but I second Jeff. Shawn is a good guy that is a hunter and knows how to hunt the ranch

Comment

Yep. Lots of exotics. Axis are awesome out there. Some real bigguns, but they are smart too! Saw a few Black Bucks nothing big though. Call Sean and he will tell you what's there.
                Jeff Young

Comment

I am going to Crystal Creek this weekend. I will post a report when I get back (Sunday).

Comment

Duck'n, I do know that every week they will have 10 hunters plus film crews on the ranch every week day, they are into their second week of filming, so over 20 hunters have been their in the past 2 weeks..Kinda suprised they would have hunters their on the weekend during the filming at Crystal creek, sponsors have paid over 120,000 in money for the teams to hunt the ranch for a month and a half...plus all the contests and filming going on...

Good luck hunting, I heard there was some very nice critters out there

Comment

Do you think this will hurt the hunting on the ranch. Or will he have it stalked with lots of animals because it will be on tv.

Comment

IB, I'm sure there will be PLENTY of critters left, because it is a competition show, they are replacing each animal harvested at the end of each week, that way each of the 12 teams will have a fair shake, and the customers that will follow, you will have a great hunt..

Comment

I'm going in mid april and can't wait. Going just for piggies though.

Chad

Comment

Well when I talked with Maurice's wife yesterday, she said something about an award ceremony and the Cabelas people leaving that morning. I didn't realize they were having a competition. I hope they have it re-stocked for us so we get some opportunities. Thanks for the heads up TB.

Comment

Duckn, make sure you give a report when you get home. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                              X