No announcement yet.

Extreme Bowhunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know if they have Red deer Cows & if so, can you arrange to hunt them. Anyone with any other info please PM me. I'm booked March 16th with my 15 yr. old G-son

Comment

Originally posted by ahunter55 View Post
      Does anyone know if they have Red deer Cows & if so, can you arrange to hunt them. Anyone with any other info please PM me. I'm booked March 16th with my 15 yr. old G-son
      Email them and they will answer this and any other question you have.

Comment

anyone been recently? Exotics within range, any size? Not a head gear hunter. Booked for mid March.

Comment

in just over 2 weeks I will have a full report for ya (and I hope a pile of new photos).

Comment

Originally posted by ahunter55 View Post
            Can't really see a way to arrange for one specific animal out there.

Comment

By arrange I mean ARE they on the ranch as I don't see any Red Deer Cow hunting listed.

the lab-I will be checking back, thanks. I e-mailed a couple weeks ago but no response & we've been playing phone tag b/4 Thanksgiving.

Comment

I am sure it gets frustrating playing tag, but I am sure it will be 100% worth the effort. Caleb is one heck of a nice guy and he will make sure you have a great hunt. I know Caleb works another job outside of the ranch too and I think he is getting married fairly soon, if not already. Not making excuses for him, just saying it will pay off in the end

I have to assume that they have red deer hinds (I didn't see any red deer, but my hunting partner did). I think most of their animals are born on the ranch with sustaining herds. For every buck I seen I seen several does of each species. I would think the red deer might be done on a management basis rather then and anytime hunt.

As for our hunt I am getting pretty pumped, already packed. Just need to get a few little things wrapped up and then it is down to a mix of a little skill, a lot of luck and the good Lord providing an opportunity.

Comment

well, BEST of luck & may your shots be true. Loking forward to photos & details.

Comment

There is red deer hindes for sure I just don't know if you can shoot them. Talked with Caleb today and he's been a busy dude. But I'm sure he will gladly talk with you whether they offer to hunt them or not.

Comment

Texted Caleb today and got a prompt response. Ya'll sure you have the right number?

Comment

I just talked to him (Caleb)& we are all set starting the 17th of March. Will be a special trip as my son will be able to go & because of his work this rarely happens. I'll be sharing camp with my adult son & 15 year old G-son so it has to be a great time.. Anyone that goes there b/4 us, please share your hunt with us.

Comment

Son just arrowed this Illinois doe yesterday. after 2nd orange army season finished up. He's getting ready for Extreme
                          Attached Files

Comment

Contact Extreme bowhunting

I have sent email without response. 4 of us want to book a hunt this March. Does any know how to contact them.
                            Thank You

Comment

Caleb 210-262-5510. Text or call & he will respond. I got no response from e-mail. 3 of us are booked for 16th17th of March Hog & meat hunt.

Comment

The Lab-how was your hunt?

Comment

Working...
                                X