No announcement yet.

Hog Mountain Hunting Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunted there with my dad two yrs ago. Sat in stand over feeders in the am and talked them into letting us walk and stalk. We didn't shot a hog but caught a piglet that I was told hangs out around camp. We saw a lot of pigs but never got a shot. Good guys and had a blast.

Comment

I have never herd anything but good things about this place, never been but might have to check it out for this price.....

Comment

Originally posted by bassmatt72 View Post
        Yes I've heard of it, never hunted on it. My lease shares its eastern fence line. Shoot me a PM next time you go.

Originally posted by rut n buck View Post
        Bassmatt,I hunt around the corner off 2955. Been by the ranch quite a bit.Nice piece of property on that east side.My place is behind the Priest property

Small world! I hunted the Priest Ranch for years with Lloyds grandson Heath. That's an awesome place and they have grown some incredible bucks.

Might have to get out to this hog place and visit them

Comment

Does anyone have any input on taking some kids to this ranch on a hog hunt? I'd like to find a special place to take two 14 year old boys for their first big game hunt with a bow to make some great memories and hopefully take home some hogs! We'd be traveling 15 - 20 hours from Arizona so we want to be sure and pick the right place.

Thanks!

Comment

Heat,
            I sent you a PM. Let me know if you got it.

Comment

DRT + 1.. It's called ENJOYING LIFE...

Comment

BAPilot2 got your PM. Can't reply by PM because I don't have the post count yet I guess? Thanks a bunch for your review!

Comment

Anyone know if they allow crossbows?

Comment

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
                    Anyone know if they allow crossbows?
                    yes cross bow friendly

Comment

Has anyone been here lately?

Comment

cant wait to try

Comment

I'm about to take my 7year old so. Here for his first gig hunt with a crossbow. I will let you know

Comment

Originally posted by ajcarricktx View Post
                            I'm about to take my 7year old so. Here for his first gig hunt with a crossbow. I will let you know
                            I've emailed and left several messages trying to get a hunt booked. How did you do it lol? Goodluck to you and the little one. Post up pics.

Comment

Watching

Comment

Went there and was more than pleased. Alan is a great guy and there are plenty of pigs. I hit a nice pig and what was a great blood trail at first quickly faded away. We looked for two hours and weren't able to find it. Alan went above and beyond looking for it with us and we had fun even though the outcome wasn't great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X