awsome time at the quatro b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AggieBowHunter09 View Post
    Phdan I thought you said Mesquite Bowhunting was the worst place you ever hunted? Seems like you have bad luck everywhere you go man
    Can you show me that? Never been there. Know nothing of it. Have been to LL, great place.

Comment

Originally posted by Phdan View Post
      Can you show me that? Never been there. Know nothing of it. Have been to LL, great place.
      my apologies, I was thinking it was you and I that were arguing about mesquite bowhunting last season. sorry for the highjack and false accusation, I will now eat this plate of crow. Carry on

Comment

Hey Boazman is that you? I didn't know stating the other side of an opinion on a "Rate the Day Lease" thread was trolling. If you had bothered to use the search button you would know I have already expained my trip to your ranch in minute detail.

If you want to play "thread police" please go do it on the Bowhunting Reports. No one will bad mouth anyone's hunt there or take the fun out of their crowing.

As long as this is here for the purpose of rating the lease I will continue to have my say about Quatro B being the worst day lease I have ever been too. If you want to spend money there by all means have at it. As for me, once burned......enough.

Research before you waste your hard earned money.
        Phdan,

First off, you are not stating another side of an opinion, you are just spilling ill words in other peoples threads that THEY are rating in, not you. Second, I searched your posted threads and have found nothing, where you have rated the place, please correct me if I am wrong. Third, this is NOT your thread, and I will say once again, if you dont like the place, go rate it yourself. This person had a great time and wanted to fairly rate in his or her opinion, the same way you are entitled. Many others have posted in favor of this place, yet you still feel the need to open your mouth. Get over yourself, stop trying to spoil everyone else's fun because you are a sour ****. Feel free to post your own threads, but again, stay out of those folks that are just trying to gloat about the good times that THEY had.

P.S. If you had done your "research" you would know this isn't Doug, just a happy customer, that enjoys his time out at the 4b, and I am going out for my 4th trip this year. My only regret? I wish I had found the place sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by PlastikBulletz View Post
          Phdan,

First off, you are not stating another side of an opinion, you are just spilling ill words in other peoples threads that THEY are rating in, not you. Second, I searched your posted threads and have found nothing, where you have rated the place, please correct me if I am wrong. Third, this is NOT your thread, and I will say once again, if you dont like the place, go rate it yourself. This person had a great time and wanted to fairly rate in his or her opinion, the same way you are entitled. Many others have posted in favor of this place, yet you still feel the need to open your mouth. Get over yourself, stop trying to spoil everyone else's fun because you are a sour ****. Feel free to post your own threads, but again, stay out of those folks that are just trying to gloat about the good times that THEY had.

P.S. If you had done your "research" you would know this isn't Doug, just a happy customer, that enjoys his time out at the 4b, and I am going out for my 4th trip this year. My only regret? I wish I had found the place sooner.
          Whatever, Since you've appointed yourself as the "thread police". For a rate the day lease post I'll just say this. The place was horrible when I was there. Go waste your hard earned cash if you want but I will continue to try to warn others of this place. That's wahat a Rate the Day lease is supposed to be about.

If you want to talk about what a good hunt you had, do it in the successful hunt forum.

Comment

phdan dont know who you are but takoma happens to be a good friend of mine and carlos i will be comin in december sometime hopefully but hope to see you next weekend for opening weekend of dove season?

Comment

Whatever, Since you've appointed yourself as the "thread police". For a rate the day lease post I'll just say this. The place was horrible when I was there. Go waste your hard earned cash if you want but I will continue to try to warn others of this place. That's wahat a Rate the Day lease is supposed to be about.

If you want to talk about what a good hunt you had, do it in the successful hunt forum.
              to be honest mr phdan sounds to me like you just cant hack it on a TEXAS day lease so just stay up in oklahoma where you belong and plasticbulletz thanks for tryin to talk to this guy you sound like a cool dude and its nice to hear that me and you both have had an awsome time at the quatro b .so just stay off of someone elses threads and go get a life

Comment

Originally posted by pig sticker 337 View Post
                to be honest mr phdan sounds to me like you just cant hack it on a TEXAS day lease so just stay up in oklahoma where you belong and plasticbulletz thanks for tryin to talk to this guy you sound like a cool dude and its nice to hear that me and you both have had an awsome time at the quatro b .so just stay off of someone elses threads and go get a life
                OK junior you win, I was probably killing animals in Texas before your Yankee daddy moved there but whatever. If you like wasting money have fun.

Comment

OK junior you win, I was probably killing animals in Texas before your Yankee daddy moved there but whatever. If you like wasting money have fun.
                  yeah i know i win and even if you have been hunting longer than me doesent mean jack and i know im a better shot than youll ever be and carlos and ted will back me up on that one and i didnt waste money i shot what i paid for you wasted money you just dont know what the real term HUNTING means you expect the animal to be tied to a tree. and the last time i checked its TEXAS bow hunter not oklahoma bow hunter so just stay up there in oklahoma and keep practicing on how to actually kill something

Comment

Working...
                  X