No announcement yet.

Father Daughter Family Hunt at QUATRO B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

video of ram hunt half way into clip if it doesn't come up you can just type in Jade Hunt Quatro B Ranch D'Hanis, Texas and there is a zebra on the image on youtube. My daughter was really happy to see this video posted. Thanks for all the kind words.

Here is link:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Lpvt_i_c5w"]Jade bowhunting at the Quatro B ranch, Dhanis, Tx - July 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Congrats!!! Looks like a great time!!!

Comment

Cool video. Congratulation on a great ram

Comment

Its always great to get to hunt with your kids.

Comment

RUEBEN - You been poppin' any hogs off your back porch lately ? - c

Comment

yup. They keep coming. having problems at my 20 acre ranch house too. a group of about 30-40 waiting for feeder to go off. they sun bathe by both ponds and can hear me driving up to ranch house. They scatter like roaches and lay in heavy brush. Get to take one or two but they keep multiplying. Still too hot to deal with them. I need some kind of fully automatic rifle. Any suggestions?

Comment

yes,... a good semi-auto would help. I'ld hunt them with the red light at night. If you want to really take them down in numbers and large catches at one time... a large coral trap or figure 6 would help. Catch entire sounders like that and then dispatch them.

Comment

Can't wait for that with my daughter. Tell Jade congratulations.

Comment

Get a AR-15 that will doit

Comment

That is awesome. She looks serious in that first pic!

Comment

Wow, that is really cool and adventures.

Comment

Working...
                        X