No announcement yet.

Possible 1300 mi Roadtrip to Diamond C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where at in michigan are you from? I have family in southeast michigan. from chelsea to milan to grand rapids etc...

going to be making the drive back up in the next few months.

Comment

Originally posted by Redneck Archer View Post
      Where at in michigan are you from? I have family in southeast michigan. from chelsea to milan to grand rapids etc...

going to be making the drive back up in the next few months.
      About 26 miles to the East of Grand Rapids on 96 in Portland.

Comment

possibly

hey buddy,i got your pm,let me check on flights and i may just join you!

bill

Comment

Originally posted by 7pointbuck View Post
          hey buddy,i got your pm,let me check on flights and i may just join you!

bill
          PM Back at ya.

Comment

TTT
            14 days and counting.

Comment

Can't wait to get going. 7 days and I will be on the road and will be doing a semi live hunt once I arrive. My first hunt will be April 1rst afternoon.

Does anyone know if there is a butcher/processor nearby the ranch? Hoping to have any game I am lucky enough to stick processed and frozen for the return trip home.

Comment

1300 miles?... go to Africa...

Comment

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
                  1300 miles?... go to Africa...
                  Considered it, but I tell ya Skylar comes highly recommended...not to mention his critters are MADE IN AMERICA

Comment

Originally posted by BowBuck2 View Post
                    Can't wait to get going. 7 days and I will be on the road and will be doing a semi live hunt once I arrive. My first hunt will be April 1rst afternoon.

Does anyone know if there is a butcher/processor nearby the ranch? Hoping to have any game I am lucky enough to stick processed and frozen for the return trip home.
                    I'm sure if you give Skylar a call he could hook you up. Good Luck!

Comment

I think so

Comment

Found out yesterday that my cousin will be joining me at the ranch. He will be participating in KAP for 4 days. I am doing the 4 day safari. I may add on an oryx if there are any available. With the green up I expect the hunting to be tough, but with any luck I wil be posting a few pix. From what I understand there will be several others at the ranch while we are there. Am looking forward to a great time. Planning on doing a semi live hunt. We will be on our way in 2 days 20 hours. The clock isnt moving fast enough!!!!!!

Comment

Best of luck, I have never had a bad time there. One of the best pig hunting places I have ever been.....and I have been to a few.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Well time is just about here. 1300 mile road trip commences in 10 hours and 40 minutes!!!!!!!!!! It's the final countdown.
                              We are stowed for sea. Soon to be Haze gray and underway

Comment

Good luck and Drive safe

Comment

Working...
                                X