• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ttt

Comment

heck he even went up on his price!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
        Have a good time and you'll tell your friends ... have a bad time and tell the world!

This guy doesn't have any idea how much potential business he just lost!

Thanks for the report, Erik

This would have been a better story if you woulda let Lee go Burnadell on his arse, but ya'll are both better men for walking away!
        X2

Comment

I just read the entire thread. I will never book there. If Richard followed this thread and wouldnt post an apology.... Thats all I need to know of his side of the story.

Comment

Man that's terrible. The last thing you want on a hunting trip is a bunch of drama.

Comment

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
              How did this thread resurface... its like the twlight zone
              It's called karma......

I've been to the ABC Bowhunting Ranch and met with Richard several years back. I was successful with my hunt, and had no issues with how we were treated at that time. Unfortunately, if he's changed his attitude and will treat several of my TBH brothers like was mentioned by the original poster........then I will not be spending any of my valuable time or money at this property.

Kuddos to you fellas for handling the situation in the manner that you did.

Comment

Up

Comment

Bandwagon riding, at it's finest

Comment

Hate to hear that! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Snipehunter View Post
                      Bandwagon riding, at it's finest
                      Not at all. I was there. Thanks for the bump tho.

Comment

My story

We would go to hog mania every year for my birthday until the hunting got slow. We started going to abc and had a great hunt the first year. The next time we went we ran into the drunk ( Richards Nephew). We were treated very similar to your story. We decided to never go back. At work at pflugerville isd a few weeks later there he was he is one of there electricians I asked him why he was such an *** and he explained to me the less other people hunt it the more I get too. So there is my explanation I will never go back.

Comment

A true 'Band of Brothers'!!!! Glad ya'll stuck together!!!!

Comment

There are a lot of good places to hunt for the day...why take a chance on this one when so many people feel strongly about it.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Wonder if Wade is the owners ******* son?

Comment

Working...
                                X