No announcement yet.

Keith Johns Outdoors - KJO Success Rate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody know if you can spot and stalk hunt during the day between morning and evening sits?

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Lefty View Post
      Does anybody know if you can spot and stalk hunt during the day between morning and evening sits?
      This would be extremely detrimental to the success rate for EVERYONE in camp!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
        How so? Is it a small place. I've never hunted there.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
          Last month when I was there, I think everyone could have shot at a hog. I could have shot two in two sits but I was trying to kill axis so I passed on one. Yes, there is a good population of pigs there.

I also think so.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

On a high pressure ranch I doubt it would matter.

Comment

I've been there when he let some guys still hunt through some thick areas for hogs, but I don't think there were any stands in that particular area.

I'd say if you get the multiple option package, and aren't very picky, you'll have somewhere around 80+% chance to shoot something.

Well worth the money.

Todd

Comment

I have been once and paid the $500 for an Axis Sika Aoudad or blackbuck and hog. It was the last sit and there was a nice corsican there so I went ahead and took him.

Comment

Does anyone know if KJO has an email address?

Comment

No email address. You have to reach him by phone. Leave a message and and he will get back to ya.

Comment

Working...
                    X