No announcement yet.

Hagerman Segment A 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love these threads. Sure hope one of y’all connect with a Hagerman giant this year!

Comment

It's now looking like Friday will be rainy and stormy but Sat and Sunday will be pretty good .

Comment

Yep yall gunna have a good weekend! I bet something goes down Saturday!

Comment

Good luck and stay safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking forward to following along and seeing the results for this weekend...hope a couple of our TBH family let the air out of some giants

Comment

Think I’ll have to sit this one out, fellers.

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
                Yep yall gunna have a good weekend! I bet something goes down Saturday!
                While I wish everyone the best of luck this weekend, I hope y'all save something good for us in Segment B!

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                  Think I’ll have to sit this one out, fellers.

Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                    Seriously?

Yup. Couple days ago, youngest had the stomach bug. Ethan was sick before his football game tonight (got moved to tonight due to rain on Friday) and my wife had to bring him anti nauseous meds. On the way back from the game, my 7 year year who was perfectly fine at the game, threw up on the way back.

Now, I’m feeling a little “off”.

Comment

Mannnnnn that makes me want to quarantine before the hunt. Hope the family gets to feeling better. I just got over something.

Comment

Yup. Couple days ago, youngest had the stomach bug. Ethan was sick before his football game tonight (got moved to tonight due to rain on Friday) and my wife had to bring him anti nauseous meds. On the way back from the game, my 7 year year who was perfectly fine at the game, threw up on the way back.

Dang brother hope you and your crew get to feeling better

Comment

Hagerman Segment A 2022

Dang Leon. Hate to hear that. I was feeling like crap yesterday but feeling way better today so I’m headed out in the morning.

Hope you and the fam get to feeling better quick!
                          Last edited by JustinJ; 11-02-2022, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Leon. Praying for you and your kiddos.

Good luck Seg A hunters. Find those scrape lines. Bet they get freshened up Saturday.

Comment

In line. Dad, Uncle, and buddy in my group for this hunt. Will keep updated as I can throughout hunt.

Comment

Go time! Be safe setting up today. Good luck y’all

Comment

Working...
                                X