• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone had luck with dove at The Vine?

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
      I've never seen any out there in the huntable areas. Kind of like turkey, see them around the corps office all the time but haven't come across em in the legal zones

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post

I've never seen any out there in the huntable areas. Kind of like turkey, see them around the corps office all the time but haven't come across em in the legal zones
        Hooligan - you saying the Corps employees are turkeys or that you have seen actual turkeys around our office? LOL You are right, I have seen them in Murrell Park and around the Dam but not in the WMAs. Same with deer, no deer at the VINE!

Comment

Originally posted by Grapevine USACE View Post

...I have seen them in Murrell Park and around the Dam but not in the WMAs. Same with deer, no deer at the VINE!
          There you have it boys - straight from THE source!

Comment

Hooligan - you saying the Corps employees are turkeys or that you have seen actual turkeys around our office? LOL You are right, I have seen them in Murrell Park and around the Dam but not in the WMAs. Same with deer, no deer at the VINE!
            Don’t know any of the employees to call them turkeys! But have definitely seen some nice toms across the street from the office! If it hadn’t been business hours may have been tempted to punch a tag!

and yes, no deer at the Vine so everyone stop applying and ruining my odds!

Comment

Tags are starting to be issued. Too bad there are no deer.

Comment

I started hunting "The Vine" in 2004. I vividly recall the disappointment when the lottery was put in place. I had never been drawn, until today!

Comment

Fellas, what are we doing? It's a new season, we need a new thread! I'm about to start one now.

Comment

Hunters: We should begin to let draw winners know the 2nd week of September who was drawn this year. As of today, no deer hunters have been notified. We have been processing the waterfowl permits only at this point. So again, 2nd week of September we will start to notify the deer hunters who won.
                    2nd week of September. May I know exactly what day it is?

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
                      I was about to ask the same. Also, when new thread?

Comment

Working...
                      X